Book domestic flights to Beijing, Shanghai and beyond and save with these Trip.com promo codes.
Trip.com trusted by millions of customers across the globe. This website offers a booking platform for domestic flights and more. Trip.com is one of the integral cogs that make up the Ctrip Group, China’s largest online travel agent. Here you’ll find affordable domestic flights from Changi Airport to five prominent China-based airports including Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
Domestic air-travel is even more affordable when you compare providers side by side, and don’t forget to take advantage of one of our exclusive discount and promo codes. Find yours in the table below.
Trip.com Domestic Flights promo codes July 2019
Popular Trip.com - Domestic Flights coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|14 Aug 2018||Save up to 50% with mobile exclusive deals||********|
|14 Aug 2018||Save up to $30 on flights when you pay with UnionPay||********|
How do I use my Trip.com Domestic Flights code?
- Select your departure and destination airports, preferred departure date (and return date if applicable), and the number of passengers travelling and hit the search button.
2. Choose your journey from the available options and click “select”. You can filter your search results further by selecting the various options available on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Review your flight details and click “Accept and Continue”.
4. Enter your passenger details as directed and scroll to the bottom of the page where you can enter your promo code in the provided box:
5. Enter your promo code and hit “Verify”. You will then see the discount reflected in the total amount payable.
Domestic flight destinations from Singapore available at Trip.com
Trip.com Review | Pros and cons
- Free and fast delivery of your booking confirmation via email.
- You can pay for your booking in SGD, meaning you won’t have to worry about incurring any currency conversion charges.
- Trusted travel provider. Trip.com has over 300 million online members and 30 million genuine reviews.
- Not all domestic flights booked through Trip.com are eligible for cancellation. Some cancellations will result in charges. This is why it’s really important that you take the time to Ts and Cs carefully before committing your booking.
Does Trip.com have a loyalty scheme?
At Trip.com you can earn reward air miles on flight booking and points on hotel reservations through PointsPLUS. With three rewards programs to choose from, you can tailor yours to benefit you. Enjoy earning up to 10,000 reward miles or points for simply completing your booking with participating partners.
For full terms and conditions, refer to Trip.com
What payment methods does Trip.com accept?
What is the Trip.com cancellation policy?
- Cancellation restrictions do apply. The first thing to do to check cancellation eligibility is confirm your ticket status. If your ticket status is “Ticket/s issued”, automatic cancellations are not possible.
- If you haven’t yet paid for your tickets, you can log into your Trip.com customer account and click “My bookings”. Click “Flights” to bring up a list of the flights you have booked through the site. Then click on the “Cancel order” button to cancel your booking.
- If you have already paid for your tickets, cancellation could still be possible. In order to check, you will need to go through the same process, and if the “Cancel order” button is visible, you can hit this to cancel your booking. If this option is not there, you’ll need to get in touch with your flight provider direct to see whether cancellation or amendment is possible.
- Never assume that an online cancellation has been completed successfully. If you don’t receive an email confirming your cancellation within 30 minutes of completing the action, you’ll need to try going through the process again, or contact the Trip.com customer service team for assistance.
- Fees may apply. Any charges will be outlined during the booking process and then again in the terms and conditions you receive along with your booking confirmation. Make sure you read through these carefully. This way, you’ll know exactly where you stand should the need to cancel arise.