Traveloka discount codes and coupons July 2020
Cut costs on holidays to remember with the latest active offers at Traveloka right here.
Image source: Instagram
Traveloka discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
What you need to know about Traveloka?
Looking for a way to save on your next getaway? Traveloka is a leading online travel search and booking platform that aims to deliver hot new travel deals every day. This company partners with over 100 international airlines to ensure you secure the best deal for your travels.
Book online today and get that much-needed inspiration, and some handy deals and discounts right here to help you maximise affordability.
Traveloka Review | Pros and Cons
- Great range of payment options including credit cards, iBanking and PayPal.
- See what others thought of their experience before you book with access to over 2 million verified customer reviews.
- Compare providers, prices and facilities side by side to ensure you always book the deal that’s best for you.
- Take advantage of special discounts when you sign up to the newsletter or become a Traveloka member.
- Cancellation policies vary. Take note of the terms and conditions of your booking before completing checkout.
How can I get Traveloka free shipping?
You’ll receive confirmation of your reservation and all your booking info via email as soon as you’ve completed the checkout process.
What forms of payment do Traveloka accept?
- iBanking (Citi, OCBC, Standard Chartered, UOB and DBS)
- Kiosk (SAM Kiosk and AXS Station)
What is the Traveloka cancellation policy?
Cancellation eligibility varies from booking to booking. Be sure you pay attention to the terms and conditions outlined during the checkout process so that you know where you stand should the need to cancel a reservation arise.
Look out for the below on the order review page:
The details here will differ from one booking to the next. However, if you see the above you’ll know that cancellation will result in you forfeiting 100% of any fees paid.