Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Credit Card Review
Spend and be rewarded with Air Miles, Cash Rewards or Travel Credits with the metal X card.
Effective Interest Rate
Min Income - Singaporean and PR
|Product Name||Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Credit Card|
|Reward||5 Rewards Points per $1 spent.|
|Effective Interest Rate||26.9%|
|Interest Free Period||Applicable if you choose to make full payment|
|Maximum Credit Limit||Up to S$250,000|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||The higher of S$50 or 1%.|
Benefits of using the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Credit Card
Here are the features you should consider when looking at the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Credit Card:
- Sign-up offer. Apply today via MyInfo and receive S$20 cashback. Ends 31 July 2020.
- 85,000 air miles sign-up bonus. Receive 85,000 air miles or S$800 Cash Rewards when you apply and spend a minimum of S$4,000.
- Priority Banking sign-up promotion. Receive extra $6,000 cash reward when you establish a Priority Banking or Priority Private relationship and place a minimum of S$200,000 in fresh funds.
- Reward points on foreign spend. Earn 5 Rewards Points per $1 spent.
- Free airport lounge access. Enjoy 2 complimentary Priority Pass lounge access at over 1,000 airports worldwide every year.
- The Good Life offers and privileges. Enjoy a wide array of card offers and privileges at over 3,000 outlets in Asia, including dining discounts, gift vouchers at retail stores, online shopping promo codes and cashback from qualifying hotel stays.
- SC EasyRewards programme. With SC EasyRewards, you may use your 360° Rewards Points to offset qualifying travel purchase, redeem for hotel partner points or air miles from partner airlines.
Features of the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Credit Card
Some of the Standard Chartered Prudential Visa Signature Card’s competitive features include:
- Annual fee waiver. This card charges a strictly non-waivable annual fee of S$695.50 p.a for the principal card and S$107 p.a. for each supplementary card.
- SC EasyBill. The SC EasyBill payment programme rewards you with cashback, reward points and bonus interest on your IRAS, education, insurance and rental bills.
- Complimentary extras. Standard Chartered Bank also provides a host of additional card features:
- EasyPay. Ease the burden of your big-ticket purchases (at least S$500) by splitting into an interest-free repayment plan across 6 or 12 months, with a one-time service fee of 5%.
- Funds transfer. You may get cash instantly at 0% interest for 3 to 12 months for a one-time processing fee.
- Recurring payment plan. Consolidate your monthly bills into one single card payment for convenient payment.
- 0% interest instalments. Take charge of your finances with 0% interest instalment plan and flexible repayment terms up to 36 months. In addition, you also continue to earn 360° Rewards points or cashback on all purchases made on the instalment plan.
- Mobile wallet payments. Pay for both your online and offline transactions conveniently with Google Pay, Apple Pay, Tap & Go with Mastercard and Samsung Pay
- Tay and Pay. Make fast and secure payments by tapping your credit card on any contactless sales terminal. For purchases below $100, there’ll be no signature required.
- CardSafe Guarantee. With CardSafe Guarantee protection, you won’t be liable for any unauthorised online transactions. Terms and conditions apply.