Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Credit Card Review
Spend and be rewarded with Air Miles, Cash Rewards or Travel Credits with the metal X card.
Effective Interest Rate
Min Income - Singaporean and PR
|Product Name||Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Credit Card|
|Reward||Up to 2 miles per $1 spent.|
|Effective Interest Rate||26.9%|
|Interest Free Period||Applicable if you choose to make full payment|
|Maximum Credit Limit||Up to $250,000|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||The higher of $50 or 1%.|
Benefits of using the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Credit Card
Here are the features you should consider when looking at the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Credit Card:
- Sign-up offer. Receive 30,000 miles (in the form of 75,000 360° Reward Points) when you apply. T&Cs apply.
- 85,000 air miles sign-up bonus. Receive 30,000 miles (in the form of 75,000 360° Reward Points) when you apply. T&Cs apply.
- Priority Banking sign-up promotion. Receive extra $6,000 cash reward when you establish a Priority Banking or Priority Private relationship and place a minimum of $200,000 in fresh funds.
- Reward points on foreign spend. Earn Up to 2 miles per $1 spent.
- Free airport lounge access. Enjoy 2 complimentary Priority Pass lounge access at over 1,000 airports worldwide every year.
- The Good Life offers and privileges. Enjoy a wide array of card offers and privileges at over 3,000 outlets in Asia, including dining discounts, gift vouchers at retail stores, online shopping promo codes and cashback from qualifying hotel stays.
- SC EasyRewards programme. With SC EasyRewards, you may use your 360° Rewards Points to offset qualifying travel purchase, redeem for hotel partner points or air miles from partner airlines.
- Petrol discounts. Up to 20.1% petrol savings at Caltex stations. T&Cs apply. Ends 31 Jan 2022.
Features of the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Credit Card
Some of the Standard Chartered Prudential Visa Signature Card’s competitive features include:
- Annual fee waiver. This card charges a strictly non-waivable annual fee of $695.50 p.a for the principal card and $107 p.a. for each supplementary card.
- SC EasyBill. The SC EasyBill payment programme rewards you with cashback, reward points and bonus interest on your IRAS, education, insurance and rental bills.
- Complimentary extras. Standard Chartered Bank also provides a host of additional card features:
- EasyPay. Ease the burden of your big-ticket purchases (at least $150) by splitting into an interest-free repayment plan across 3 or 12 months, with a one-time service fee of 0.1%.
- Funds transfer. You may get cash instantly at 0% interest for 3 to 12 months for a one-time processing fee.
- Recurring payment plan. Consolidate your monthly bills into one single card payment for convenient payment.
- 0% interest instalments. Take charge of your finances with 0% interest instalment plan and flexible repayment terms up to 36 months. In addition, you also continue to earn 360° Rewards points or cashback on all purchases made on the instalment plan.
- Mobile wallet payments. Pay for both your online and offline transactions conveniently with Google Pay, Apple Pay, Tap & Go with Mastercard and Samsung Pay
- Tay and Pay. Make fast and secure payments by tapping your credit card on any contactless sales terminal. For purchases below $100, there’ll be no signature required.
- CardSafe Guarantee. With CardSafe Guarantee protection, you won’t be liable for any unauthorised online transactions. Terms and conditions apply.
How to apply for the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Credit Card
If you would like to apply for the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Credit Card, you can apply for this card by completing the online application form. You may choose to have your personal and income details retrieved via MyInfo if you’re a SingPass holder, or manually input your information.
For existing Standard Chartered customers, there’ll be no requirement for any documents unless there are changes to your employment or income. So if there has been a recent change to your income, you’d need to submit the updated documentation for review during the application process.
Make sure you meet the criteria for this card and have the supporting documents ready:
- Singapore citizen, permanent resident and foreigner with employment pass
- Minimum annual income of at least:
- $30,000 p.a. for Priority/Private banking customers
- $80,000 p.a for all other customers
- Foreigners need to be holders of these employment passes: P1, P2 or Q type (with at least 1-year validity)
- Between 21 to 65 years of age
- Have a good credit rating
Frequently asked questions
With a signup bonus of 30,000 air miles and an extra 100,000 air miles if you establish a priority banking relationship (and inject at least $300,000 Fresh Funds), the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Credit Card is undoubtedly one to consider if you wish to build up your miles balance quickly. However, the card also comes with a hefty annual fee that may potentially negate any savings you gain. So make sure to compare your options before you apply.Back to top