Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card Review
Enjoy exclusive rewards, benefits and privileges with the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card.
Effective Interest Rate
Min Income - Singaporean and PR
|Product Name||Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card|
|Reward||Up to 3 miles for every $1 charged to your card with S$2,000 minimum spend|
|Effective Interest Rate||26.9%|
|Interest Free Period||Applicable if you choose to make full payment|
|Maximum Credit Limit||Up to S$100,000|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||The higher of S$50 or 1%.|
Read on to find out what you need to know about the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card.
Benefits of the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card
- Welcome offer. Earn 35,000 bonus miles in the form of 87,500 points when you apply for the Visa Infinite Credit Card.
- Earn rewards. Earn up to 3 miles for every $1 spent. You must charge at least S$2,000 in a statement cycle on eligible retail transactions.
- Priority Pass membership. Your card includes a Priority Pass which enables access to more than 1,000 participating airport lounges around the world. The first six visits are free, subsequent visits are US$27 per person.
- Visa Infinite Concierge. 24/7 Concierge services are available in Singapore and overseas countries to fulfill your travel and lifestyle needs.
- Complimentary travel insurance. Pay for your trip with your card and get covered up to S$1,000,000 complimentary travel insurance.
- Caltex 2021 Promotion. Up to 24.2% petrol savings at Caltex stations. T&Cs apply. Valid till 30 April 2021.
- Interest-free instalment plan. Large purchases can be split over 12 months, with no interest charge, if requested when paying at a participating merchant.
Features of the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card
Your credit card includes a lot of benefits and privileges, here are the other important features you should keep in mind.
- Annual fee. This card has an annual fee of S$588.50, with no waiver in the first nor any subsequent years.
- Rewards points never expire. Earn rewards as you spend and rest assured your rewards will never expire so you can save up for a large redemption.
- CardSafe guarantee. Stay safe from fraudulent activity thanks to Standard Chartered CardSafe, protecting you against online fraud.
- Touch and pay. Your card is enrolled with Visa payWave and is compatible with Google Pay, Apple Pay, Visa Paywave, and Samsung Pay, making contactless payments effortless and secure.
- Supplementary cards. Add another card to your account and earn more rewards.
- EasyPay plan. Convert any retail transaction over S$500 in value into an instalment plan in exchange for a one-time service fee of 5%. Choose from 6 months or 12 months repayment periods, with no interest charge.
The Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card is a comprehensive lifestyle credit card. Each lifestyle credit card product offers different benefits.
- Minimum income of S$150,000.
- Lower income requirement for Private Banking customers
- Age between 21 and 65
- Q pass holders require a minimum of one year of validity
- Excellent credit record
- Residents and foreigners may apply
- NRIC or passport as identification
- Employment pass if a foreigner
- Proof of income
Apply for this exclusive credit card if you would like to upgrade your lifestyle, save on leisure and travel and earn rewards that you can redeem for flights or merchandise. The Visa Infinite branding is exclusively awarded to cards that offer a lot in terms of travel and lifestyle benefits, and the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card clearly qualifies. Expect a high annual fee of S$588.50, but in return you receive a generous perk of a welcome bonus offer of miles and ongoing opportunities to earn more discounts and benefits in a range of categories.
Travel privileges with this card include six complimentary airport lounge access and travel insurance up to S$1,000,000 including medical expenses cover, personal accident cover and compensation for travel inconvenience. Standard Chartered has also negotiated special discounts with resorts, hotels and golf clubs. This includes free breakfast at selected locations and up to 20% off your bill at selected restaurants.