Maximise your cashback rewards with the Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card, featuring an uncapped cashback on your credit card transactions.
Your card also conveniently functions as an EZ-Link card, so you can carry just one card to cover both payments and public transport. The card comes with several changing offers including 1-for-1 dining offers at participating restaurants with The Good Life® and discounts from selected merchants.
Standard Chartered has made it easy to earn a solid cashback rate on every dollar you spend since there are no caps on the cashback you can earn. You also avoid tricky minimum spending requirements and reap the full cashback rewards from the first day you open your account. Cashback is credited to your statement in the following month, so there is no need to redeem your earnings for coupons or credits.
|Product Name||Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card|
|Reward||1.5% cashback on all spend with no cap and no minimum spend|
|Effective Interest Rate||26.9%|
|Interest Free Period||Applicable if you choose to make full payment|
|Maximum Credit Limit||Up to S$250,000|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||The higher of S$50 or 1%.|
|Go to site|
Benefits of the Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card
- Easy to manage cashback. You get 1.5% cashback on all of your credit card spend, no matter how often you use your card or what you pay for. This is a straight-forward way to get something back on your everyday credit card use.
- Sign-up offer.S$80 cashback to new cardholders. S$20 cashback to existing cardholders. T&Cs apply. Ends 30 Sep 2019.
- EZ-link functionality. Combine two cards into one when you apply for a Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card. Your credit card is pre-enrolled with EZ-Reload and doubles as an EZ-link card which you can top up and use across public transport in Singapore.
- The Good Life offers and privileges. A Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card entitles you to a wide range of benefits and discounts, including discounts on your dining bill, gift vouchers when you book qualifying hotel stays and even discounts on wine subscriptions.
- 1-for-1 Privileges. Enjoy 1-for-1 offers at a number of specially selected restaurants and bars across Singapore.
- Preferred Credit Limit. You can indicate a preferred credit limit. Generally, credit limit can go up to 4X your monthly income if your annual income range is between S$30,000 to S$119,999, and can be stretched up to 8X your monthly income if your annual income is S$120,000 and above. Credit limit is subject to a cap of Up to S$250,000.
- Caltex 2019 Promotion. Up to 21.04% petrol savings at Caltex stations. T&Cs apply. Valid till 31 Dec 2019.
Features of the Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card
These are some of the other important features of the Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card.
- Annual fee. This card charges an annual fee of S$192.60 and waivable in the first 2 years.
- EasyPay. Valid for retail purchases over S$500, EasyPay allows you to convert a transaction into an interest-free repayment plan across 6 or 12 months in exchange for a one-off service fee of 5%.
- Funds transfer. You can transfer funds from your credit card to your bank account and repay at 0% interest. Minimum S$1,000 transfer for a loan tenure of 6-12 months, including a 1.99 – 4.5% one-time processing fee.
- Contactless and mobile payments. Your card is compatible with Google Pay, Apple Pay, Tap & Go with Mastercard® and Samsung Pay, which makes paying at a merchant as simple as tapping your phone on the card reader.
- Cashback for supplementary cardholders. The full 1.5% cashback benefits also apply to any supplementary cardholders you add to your account.
It’s easy to get 1.5% back on all your spending with this card, however, it is encouraged to compare other cashback cards on offer to weigh in the rewards most beneficial to you. If you think the Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card suits you best, click on the green “Go to Site” button to start the application.
You will need to meet the following criteria in order to apply:
- Be between 21 and 65 years of age when applying
- Have a minimum income of S$30,000 p.a. for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Have a minimum income of S$60,000 p.a. if you’re a foreigner
- Q pass holders must have one year remaining validity on pass
- Be a resident of Singapore
- Singapore ID card or passport
- Copy of employment pass if you’re a foreigner
- Proof of income, such as a payslip or a Tax Notice of Assessment
- Commission earners require three months of income evidence
You can make sure you get a decent cashback rate on your entire credit card spend and also enjoy a range of benefits with the Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card.