The Good Life (TGL) is Standard Chartered’s privileges program which allows cardholders to enjoy exclusive discounts at popular local establishments. This review will cover everything you need to know about TGL, including its perks and how to qualify for them.
How does The Good Life work?
Imply spend using your Standard Chartered card at participating vendors to receive privileges. For a quick look at TGL’s partners or terms and conditions, you can download the TGL mobile app on both the App Store and Play Store for a convenient, seamless experience.
The Good Life partner merchants
Standard Chartered’s TGL program offers discounts with over 50 different establishments. You can choose from the wide variety of available cuisines, from up-scale Italian to no-frills Asian fare. Here are the most common dining deal types, and their respective partner restaurants.
- Get up to S$3 cashback with a minimum spend of S$6 (Shopback GO Dining Promotion): Cedele, Famous Amos, Polar Puffs & Cakes, Subway, Texas Chicken, The Daily Cut, Tiong Bahru Bakery, Yole and Workspace Espresso Bar.
- Enjoy 15-50% off à la carte food bills at Standard Chartered’s participating Fullerton partners:The Fullerton Hotel Singapore (Jade, The Courtyard, The Lighthouse Restaurant & Rooftop Bar, The Post Bar, Town Restaurant) and The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore (La Brasserie, Lantern, The Clifford Pier, The Landing Point).
- 10% to 20% off your meals (with minimum spend specified by partner restaurants): There are over 25 such deals available. Some of the most popular retailers offering this discount are Nam Nam, Tarte by Cheryl Koh, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, and Les Amis Restaurant.
The Good Life promotions also extend to well-loved local shopping destinations. From Orchard to Marina Bay, you’ll definitely find good bang for your buck with Standard Chartered’s TGL. Here are some examples of the types of discounts you can expect.
- Get a S$15 TANGS voucher with a minimum spend of S$200 at TANGS @ Tang Plaza. Valid until 27 December 2020
- Receive up to S$150 worth of shopping vouchers at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands Valid until 12 April 2020
R & R Establishments:
TGL’s rest and relaxation offers might be the perfect opportunity for you to kick back and treat yourself. Check out its various offer types and their participating establishments:
- 15% off entry tickets: ArtScience Museum and theSands SkyPark Observation Deck
- Pay 2 Stay 3 at participating resorts: Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am Beach Resort & Spa,Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort, Swissotel Resort Phuket Kamala Beach, Swissotel Resort Phuket Patong Beach, and Novotel Phuket Karon Beach Resort & Spa
- S$7 off a pair of 2D Tickets (only for Standard Chartered Mastercard Credit Cardholders): Cathay Cineplexes
- $642 nett for 5 sessions of Underarm Laser Hair Removal: AsiaMedic ASTIQUE – The Aesthetic Clinic Pte Ltd
- $335 nett per examinee for Deluxe Health Screening Package and more:AsiaMedic Wellness Assessment Centre Pte Ltd
Driving in Singapore can get pricey, but TGL’s automotive deals could change that. Promotions include:
- Up to 20% savings on Platinum 98 at Caltex. Valid until 31 December 2020.
- 10% off car rentals worldwide at Hertz Car Rental Valid until 31 December 2020.
- Up to 24.5% savings at Esso with Abecha Esso Fleet Card 2020 Valid till 31 Dec 2020
TGL deals also apply to online websites! Check out some fan-favourite merchants below.
- RebateMango: AccorHotels, Adidas, ASOS, Crocs, eBay, Emirates Airlines, Etihad Airway, Guardian, Hilton Hotels, Intercontinental Hotels, KLM, and many more
- 10% RebateMango Cashback: Amazon, BestBuy, Deliveroo, Lazada, and PolicyPal
- Agoda:7% off accommodations at Agoda
- Expedia: 10% off bookings at eligible hotels
- Hotels.com:25% off upon booking a 3-night stay
- Disney: 15% off tickets to Magic of Animation, the exhibition at ArtScience Museum
- Edit Suits: Up to S$100 off
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore: 10% off best available room rates
Who is eligible for TGL promotions?
The Good Life Programme is available for all holders of debit and credit cards issued by Standard Chartered.
Frequently asked questions
Are there any qualifications for the discounts offered above?
Yes, these discounts cannot be used in conjunction with existing promotions at the mentioned vendors
Can I transfer privileges to a friend or exchange privileges for cash?
No, that is currently not allowed.
Where can I find Standard Chartered’s complete list of TGL merchants?
To view Standard Chartered’s partner merchants, simply download the TGL application and view the latest deals. Alternatively, you can visit Standard Chartered’s TGL website.
Standard Chartered’s The Good Life promotions program stands out because it offers deals on regular purchases instead of excessively luxurious items. It’s a great program that will appeal to any Singaporean simply because it’s such a useful tool to reduce everyday expenditure!
More guides on Finder
Best credit card hotel promotions 2022
Learn about how to reap the rewards of hotel promotions while using your credit card.
Best credit card travel promotions in Singapore
Signing up for a credit card with travel promotions can help you save money on your next trip away.
DBS credit card promotions 2022
We have covered the latest DBS credit card promotions, welcome offers and rewards to help you narrow down on your search.
Expedia credit card promotions and deals 2022
Find out which credit cards offer promotions with travel booking company Expedia.
Citibank credit card promotions 2022
Breaking down the best ways to get the most out of Citibank credit card promos and deals.
Standard Chartered credit card promotions 2022
We’ll help you compare Standard Chartered credit card promotions across dining, travel, shopping and welcome offers.
HSBC credit card promotions
Discover and compare HSBC credit card promotions across dining, travel, shopping and entertainment.
Peony Jade credit card promotions and deals 2022
Learn how to make the most of credit card promotions at Peony Jade restaurants.