Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Standard Chartered rewards programme
Earn points as you spend and redeem them for air miles, dining vouchers and more with a Standard Chartered rewards programme.
Updated . What changed?
Standard Chartered offers two rewards programmes for eligible credit card holders: the 360° Rewards programme and The Good Life (TGL) program.
Use this guide to discover how to earn and redeem points for a vast selection of rewards.
What's in this guide?
Compare Standard Chartered credit cards with rewards programmes
How the 360° Rewards programme works
If you have an eligible credit card from Standard Chartered, you can earn rewards points and redeem them for a wide range of cardholder perks through the 360° Rewards programme. Once you enrol in this bank’s main reward’s programme, you can view available offers in the online catalogue and exchange your points for air miles, gifts, cash rewards, dining vouchers and more.
Eligible Standard Chartered cards include the following:
- Platinum Visa/Mastercard Credit Card
- Visa Infinite Credit Card
- Priority Visa Infinite Credit Card
- PruPrestige Visa Signature Card
Currently, all cashback cards are not eligible for the 360° Rewards. These include the Platinum Business Card, Prudential Platinum Card, NUSA Platinum Card and Manhattan Platinum Card.
If you’re still deciding which credit card would be best for you, check out our comprehensive guide to rewards cards.
Types of rewards
Standard Chartered typically offers rewards in the following categories:
- Cash rewards
- Shopping vouchers
- Dining vouchers
- Movie tickets
- Spa vouchers
- Air miles
- Hotel vouchers
- Petrol vouchers
- Beauty vouchers
- Luxury goods
You can view available rewards online, but keep in mind that the available rewards change regularly and specific items may not be available at all times. To keep up to date on the latest rewards, make sure to check the website regularly.
How to earn rewards points
Typically, you earn points for every dollar you spend using your eligible Standard Chartered credit card. The exact amount of points you earn per S1$ spent depends on the card.
You may also be able to earn points through the following Standard Chartered financial products:
- Current accounts (as long as it isn’t linked to a personal credit account or a MortgageOne account).
- Savings accounts.
- Online payments using Standard Chartered Online Banking.
- Fixed deposit investments (only selected investments are eligible).
- Residential mortgages.
If you have one of the above accounts and aren’t sure if you’re eligible to earn additional points, contact Standard Chartered customer service at 1800 747 7000 for more information.
The Good Life (TGL) program
The Good Life (TGL) program offers credit and debit cardholders additional dining, shopping and travel privileges at participating partners. You can access these privileges by using your eligible credit card at one of Standard Chartered’s partners. You can find a list of partners online or by using the TGL mobile app, which is available at the App Store and Google Play.
Singaporean members get access to not only the benefits offered by partners in Singapore, but also partners available to TGL members in all TGL countries. As a TGL member, you could get additional privileges in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand and more.
Available TGL rewards frequently include the following:
- Car rental discounts
- Luxury hotel vouchers
- Flight vouchers
- Electricity bill savings
- Dining vouchers
- Shopping vouchers
- Fuel vouchers
How to redeem rewards
You can redeem your rewards with Standard Chartered online by following these steps:
- Go to the Standard Chartered rewards website and log in to your account using your online banking username and password. If you don’t have an online banking account, you can follow the instructions to sign up by entering your credit card details and creating a unique username and password.
- Search rewards by category, points range or brand.
- Choose the reward you want to redeem and add it to your cart.
- Confirm your order and checkout.
- If you order a voucher, you should receive it in the mail in approximately 14 working days. If you use your points to redeem air miles, the miles will be credited to your relevant frequent flyer account. Cash rewards will be credited directly to your credit card account, typically within 10 business days.
What if I don’t have enough points for the reward I want?
If you don’t have enough points for a reward you want to redeem, you have three options:
- Try to earn more points before the reward expires.
- Top up your points balance by purchasing additional points with your Standard Chartered card using the top-up feature available at check out.
- Use the points-transfer feature. A points transfer allows you to select five nominees at a time that you can transfer points to. If you have a friend or family member with an eligible Standard Chartered card, they could potentially transfer additional points to you so that you can redeem your desired reward. Keep in mind, a fee of S$10 applies for every 100,000 points transferred. A single transfer of less than 100,000 points will incur the same charge. There is no fee for Visa Infinite cardholders.
Frequently asked questions
How can I view my available points?
Your points balance is noted on your monthly credit card statement. You can also check your balance online or by calling the Standard Chartered banking hotline at 1800 747 7000.
If I have more than one Standard Chartered credit card, can I combine points?
Yes, the points from all of your eligible cards are combined automatically in your 360° Rewards account.
Can I cancel or return a reward?
No, you can’t return or cancel rewards and vouchers after you order them. Make sure to review your cart before you check out to make sure you are sure of your purchase.Back to top
More guides on Finder
Maybank Platinum Debit Card review
Cardholders can enjoy convenient day-to-day transactions and comes with a host of features with the Maybank Platinum Debit Card.
Guide to GrabPay
Streamline your payments with GrabPay, a mobile wallet and payment solution offered by Grab.
Standard Chartered JumpStart Account review
The Standard Chartered JumpStart account offers competitive interest rates and cashback on eligible debit card spend.
DBS Multiplier Review
Find out how you can unlock the highest interest rate offered by DBS Multiplier Account.
Rewards debit cards
With a reward debit card in your wallet, you can reap rewards benefits while using your own money.
Banks with Google Pay in Singapore
DBS, OCBC, AMEX, Standard Chartered, Revolut plus many more banks in Singapore offer Google Pay. See the full list of supported banks in this guide.
Rewards Credit Cards
Earn points as you spend and redeem them for gift cards, shopping, travel and more with a rewards credit card.
Best credit card hotel promotions 2020
Learn about how to reap the rewards of hotel promotions – both in Singapore and further afield – while using your credit card.
Free travel insurance with credit cards
Travel with peace of mind and save on holiday costs with a credit card with complimentary travel insurance.
Best credit card travel promotions in Singapore
Signing up for a credit card with travel promotions can help you save money on your next trip away.