Standard Chartered Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card review
Get more from your total banking relationship with Standard Chartered Bank with this card.
Effective Interest Rate
Min Income - Singaporean and PR
|Product Name||Standard Chartered Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card|
|Reward||Earn 2.5 points for every $1 spent on your credit card|
|Effective Interest Rate||26.9%|
|Interest Free Period||Applicable if you choose to make full payment|
|Maximum Credit Limit||Up to S$250,000|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||The higher of S$50 or 1%.|
Benefits of using the SC Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card
Here are some of the benefits you can expect:
- Sign-up offer. Receive up to S$80 cashback when you apply a new credit card. T&Cs apply. Ends 30 April 2021.
- 1 air mile for every $1 spent. As part of the 360° Rewards programme, you’re awarded 2.5 points (equivalent to 1 air mile) for every dollar charged for eligible spend on this card.
- Caltex 2021 Promotion. Up to 24.2% petrol savings at Caltex stations. T&Cs apply. Valid till 30 April 2021.
- Total banking relationship 360º Rewards Points. Earn 10 points per month for every S$10,000 average balance from your current or savings account and fixed deposits; 10 points per month for every S$10,000 outstanding balance from mortgage loans; 25 points per month for every S$10,000 average Asset Under Management from investments. Make sure to spend a minimum of S$500 per month to be eligible for these bonus points.
- The Good Life offers and privileges. All Standard Chartered credit and debit cardholders can enjoy a wide array of perks and discounts, including dining discounts, gift vouchers at retail stores, promo codes for online shopping and cashback from qualifying hotel stays.
- Free airport lounge access. Relax before your flight with at least 4 or more complimentary Priority Pass lounge access at over 1,000 airports worldwide. Terms and conditions apply.
- Complimentary travel insurance. You and your spouse are entitled to S$50,000 worth of travel coverage when you charge to your card at least once during your overseas trip.
Features of the SC Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card
The SC Priority Visa Infinite credit card provides the following key features:
- Annual fee. The annual fee is S$321 p.a. for the principal card, and S$160.50 p.a. for every supplementary card (up to 5 cards).
- SC EasyBill. Earn cashback, reward points and bonus interest when you pay your IRAS, education, insurance and rental bills with SC EasyBill payment programme.
- Personal concierge. Visa Infinite also offers a 24 hours personal concierge which will tend to your requests such as dinner reservations, booking of concert tickets, yacht or limousine rentals, and even private jet flight arrangements.
- Complimentary extras. Standard Chartered also offers a broad range of additional card features:
- EasyPay. With this service, you may split your big-ticket retail transactions (at least S$500) into an interest-free repayment plan across 6 or 12 months, with a one-time service fee of 5%.
- Funds transfer. You are eligible to transfer funds over a certain minimum amount at 0% interest for 6 to 12 months for a one-time processing fee of 1.99% or above.
- Recurring payment plan. This plan allows you to consolidate your monthly bills into one single card payment, saving time and earning more rewards quicker.
- 0% interest instalments. Standard Chartered offers 0% interest instalment plan and flexible repayment terms up to 36 months. In addition, you also continue to earn 360° Rewards points or cashback on all purchases made on the instalment plan.
- Contactless and mobile payments. Your card is compatible with Google Pay, Apple Pay, Visa payWave and Samsung Pay, making both your online and offline transactions convenient and fast.
- CardSafe Guarantee. CardSafe Guarantee protection ensures you won’t be liable for any unauthorised online transactions, subject to terms and conditions.
How to apply for the SC Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card
To apply for this card, you’ll first need to be a priority or private banking relationship with Standard Chartered Bank. If you’ve compared your options and decide that the Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card suits your needs, you can make an appointment with Standard Chartered Bank through its online contact form.
Make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and keep the following documents on hand to help speed up your application process:
- Existing SC Priority or Private Banking customers
- Minimum annual income of at least:
- S$30,000 p.a. for Singaporean or permanent resident
- S$60,000 p.a for foreigners with employment pass
- Foreigners need to be holders of these employment passes: P1, P2 or Q type (with at least 1-year validity)
- Between 21 to 65 years of age
- Have a good credit rating
Frequently asked questions
The Standard Chartered Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card is definitely worth considering if you already have other financial products at Standard Chartered Bank, or have plans to commit to some of them. However, this isn’t the only rewards card on the market, so make sure to take some time to compare your options before you make your decision.Back to top