Standard Chartered Manhattan $500 Card Review
A low-annual fee cashback card with only S$18,000 p.a. income requirement.
Find out more about this card in our review.
S$0 annual fee for 1 year - S$32.10 thereafter
Effective Interest Rate
Min Income - Singaporean and PR
Benefits and features of the Standard Chartered Manhattan $500 Card
Here are some of the features and benefits you can expect with this card:
- 0.25% cashback on all spend. Earn unlimited 0.25% cashback on all general spend, with no minimum spend required.
- Annual fee waiver. The card comes with a low annual fee of S$32.10 p.a. and is waived for the first year.
- Mastercard perks. Access to all standard Mastercard benefits such as personal protection, travel assistance, and all eligible Mastercard promotions when you use your card at participating merchants.
How to apply for the Standard Chartered Manhattan $500 Card
If you’ve compared your options and decided that this card is right for you, you can apply for this card by downloading and duly filling the application form. Alternatively, you may also head down to the nearest Standard Chartered Bank branch. Before you apply, make sure you comply with the eligibility requirements and have the necessary information and documents.
- Singaporean or permanent resident
- Minimum annual income of at least S$18,000 p.a.
- Between 18 to 32 years of age
Frequently asked questions
If you’re a student or just starting out on your first job, the Standard Chartered Manhattan $500 Card may be suitable for you. While its benefits aren’t impressive, you do earn cashback on your spendings and occasional dining and lifestyle deals at Mastercard’s partner merchants. However, this is not the only credit card in the market with a low-income requirement. So make sure to compare your options before applying.Back to top