- For new customers, your approved loan could give you up to $1,200 cashback. This offer runs until 31 December 2021. Terms and conditions apply.
- This provider has a high limit of Up to 4x your monthly salary, subject to a cap of S$250,000 for its loans.
- Standard Chartered is a name you can trust, being one of Singapore’s biggest full-service banks.
- Loan terms have a limit of 5 years.
- The early redemption fee of S$150 or 3% of the outstanding principal (whichever is higher) is more than the Citi Quick Cash Loan fee.
You can borrow for any type of expense with Standard Chartered. Loans start at S$1,000 and go Up to 4x your monthly salary, subject to a cap of S$250,000 but the amount you can get (if any) will depend on your personal circumstances including your annual income.
- Fast approval times. You may be able to secure a loan in as little as 15 minutes, sent to a bank account of your convenience.
- Cashback promotion. Get up to $1,200 cashback. This offer runs until 31 December 2021.
- Flexible repayment periods. Repay your loan over as little as 1 year or up to 5 years.
- Interest rate. Standard Chartered sets your interest rate based on factors individual to you. Its effective rates of interest start from 6.95%.
- Credit card. You may be eligible for a Platinum Visa Credit Card if you have an annual income of S$30,000 or above.
The overall cost of your loan varies depending on factors including your income, how much you’re borrowing and your repayment instalments.
Standard Chartered has an effective interest rate starting at 6.95% per annum. Some of the fees which apply to this loan include a S$50 fee if you change your loan terms and an S$100 fee for late payments, plus interest. If two full repayments are late within six consecutive months, you’ll revert to a default interest rate and will have to pay additional interest.
Make sure you read your loan terms carefully so that you’re fully aware of all the fees and charges that apply before you sign up.
Click Go to site on this page when you are ready to apply for a personal loan with Standard Chartered.
Ensure you meet the following eligibility requirements before applying:
- Be aged between 21 and 65 years of age
- Have a minimum annual income of S$20,000
- Foreigners must hold a Singapore Employment Pass
If you’re a new customer applying for a loan, you’ll typically have to provide:
- Copy of your passport (with at least 6 months’ validity)
- Copy of your Employment Pass
- One from the following: a bank or credit card statement, a utility bill, a government-issued document, an employment letter, a mobile phone or Pay TV statement, or a rental agreement.
For Salaried Employees/Partial Commission-based Earners
- Latest computerised payslip
- For higher loan amounts you may also need to submit your latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment (NOA).
For 100% Commission-based Earners
- Last Income Tax Notice of Assessment (NOA), or
- Last three months of Commission Statement from the same employer
- Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment (NOA)
Existing customers: If you’re a customer of Standard Chartered and hold a credit card account with this provider, you shouldn’t need to show any documents (unless you’ve had a recent change in your income).