Stay in touch with family and friends whilst you’re travelling for less with these amazing SimCorner discounts and deals.
SimCorner discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales:
Popular SimCorner coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|8 Nov 2018||Singapore 15 Day - 4GB Data Sim Card at AUD$45||********|
|8 Nov 2018||Singapore 8 Day - 4GB Data Sim Card at AUD$25||********|
Who are SimCorner?
SimCorner are actually an Australia-based company that offer international prepaid sims to customers across the globe. The enterprise was first launched when a gap in the market was spotted.
If you’re looking for affordable prepaid plans that will ensure you keep your usage in check and avoid those hefty roaming charges that so many contract sim providers have become notorious for, SimCorner is a go-to.
Browse and buy prepaid international SIM cards with plans tailored to your usual usage patterns online and cut costs on long distance contact with the important people in your life. With prepaid SIM plans for wanderers travelling to the UK, Asia, the Middle East, South Africa and even further afield, you can find fantastic data, text and talktime combos at SimCorner.
How do I use my SimCorner discount code?
- Select your travel destination:
- Choose the plan that suits you best from the options on offer and click “More Info”.
- Select your travel dates and click “Buy Now”:
- A box will pop up on the screen, click “View Cart”.
- Review your order and once your happy click “Proceed to checkout”.
- Enter your details, choose your shipping method and under the “Order Summary” section, you will notice that there is a drop box titled “Apply Discount Code”. Click this and a box will appear:
- Pop your code in the box, click “Apply Discount” and then click “Place Order” to complete your purchase.
SimCorner Review | pros and cons:
- Buy prepaid SIM cards that will work even in the farthest corners of the globe.
- Different plans available. Whether you’re planning on staying in the loop on a daily basis or intend to use your phone in case of emergency only, there’s a prepaid plan for you.
- Express delivery available.
- Change of mind returns are not accepted.
- No free delivery service.
- Whilst SimCorner accepts a variety of currencies, SGD is not one of them. This may result in you incurring a currency conversion charge depending on who you bank with.
How does SimCorner delivery work?
When ordering prepaid SIMs for delivery to Singapore there are two options to choose from. Standard delivery is expected to take 5-12 working days from dispatch to arrive. This service is charged at AU$7 per order (approximately $6.90 SGD).
Alternatively, if you’re in a bit of a hurry for your prepaid SIM to arrive, you can upgrade to express Airmail postage. This is expected to take 5-7 working days from dispatch and is sent via a fully-tracked service. This option is pretty pricey at AU$40, however.
What forms of payment does SimCorner accept?
What is the SimCorner returns policy?
Unfortunately, change of mind returns are not possible. If your travel itinerary changes, or have to be cancelled altogether, you’ll have to forfeit the cost of your purchased prepaid SIM card. In the event that you have received a faulty, incorrect or damaged item, you’ll need to let the SimCorner customer service team know within seven days from the date your order arrived.