Up to 20% off membership plans
Priority Pass us the world’s largest, independent airport lounge membership program that allows you to sit back, relax and recharge in over 900 lounges in 400 cities, across 120 countries.Annual membership fees start from as little as US$99. With a luxurious experience awaiting, you’ll want to head to the airport early to make the most of it.
See the latest Priority Pass discounts
How do I use my Priority Pass discount code?
Here is the simple step-by-step how to enjoy your Priority Pass deal.
- Fill in your country in the box provided.
2. Choose a membership plan that best suits your travelling needs. Click “Join”.
3. Follow the instructions and fill out your personal details and delivery address. This is the address that your Welcome Pack will be sent to.
4. You will be prompted to create a Priority Pass account.
5. Your discount will automatically be applied to your total. Complete your billing information and await your new Priority Pass membership kit. Delivery times may vary on location.
What does Priority Pass offer?
Priority Pass provides an escape from the chaos of the departure lounge. Members can enjoy a quiet space with complimentary pre-flight meals, drinks and access to internet. Priority Pass is dedicated to providing premium service and support 24/7.
Priority Pass Review | Pros and cons
- 24/7 member support. The Priority Pass Membership Services team is available around the clock to help you with your inquiries.
- Priority Pass App. Access your visit history and rate lounges from your mobile phone or tablet. The app also includes a digital membership card – so you can have a first-class lounge experience at your fingertips.
- Account set-up is required. In order to purchase any of the membership plans, you have to create an account with Priority Pass.
- Not all airports are covered. You’ll need to check if the airport on your route has a lounge that’s associated with Priority Pass.
How can I get Priority Pass for free?
You can’t get Priority Pass for free but there are three different plans available to suit your travelling needs: Standard, Standard Plus and Prestige. Priority Pass sometimes offers discounts on its memberships so watch this space for when that happens.
What forms of payment does Priority Pass accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
What is the Priority Pass cancellations policy?
If you would like to cancel your Priority Pass membership, you will have to contact the Membership Services team with your membership details.
More guides on Finder
We’ve unpacked the most recently available data from the World Bank to get an idea of how much money is being sent around the globe.
Topshop discount codes and coupons October 2021 | Up to 70% off tops, dresses, jeans & more
Presently offering free delivery, Topshop has everything you need to keep you looking fashionable. There are great prices, and discounts too!
Finder’s Starbucks Index
Ever wondered how much a Starbucks tall latte costs around the world? And what does that say about the value of currency? Finder’s Starbucks Index 2019 delves into the data to find out.
The cost of a beer around the world
Use finder’s interactive world map to learn about variations in beer prices globally. Find out where in the world you’d pay a whopping $15.26 for a beer.
Credit cards with free airport lounge access
Find out how you can enjoy the luxury and services of airport lounges all around the world with a credit card that offers complimentary airport lounge access.
AFEX international money transfers
Send money to friends and family overseas with AFEX transfers.
Citibank Overseas Funds Transfer Review
Find out if a Citibank overseas money transfer will suit your needs.
Cubits bitcoin service – October 2021 review
Cubits aims to be more than just a bitcoin broker. Think of it as a high-security wallet that enables seamless bitcoin to fiat currency conversions.