We’ve said farewell to the days when curvy girls had a hard time finding trendy and stylish clothes. Fashion is meant to flatter all body shapes and sizes.
Today there are loads of blogs, fashion editors, stylists and stores dedicated to all the bootylicious beauties out there. In fact, you’ll find many designers and high-street stores are designing hot-to-trot plus size lines. If you’re looking for on-trend and inspirational fashions and styles to fit you, read on. Here are our favourite stores to shop sassy, fun and fierce plus-sized fashion.
Oh ASOS! Who doesn’t love ASOS? In addition to customising its most popular pieces for tall girls and short girls, it also adapts the coolest pieces for big girls too.
Go to ASOS website
- Your one-stop shop for pieces you will live in and versatile clothes ideal for layering.
- UK sizes 18-30.
- Trendy items and low delivery fees.
View coupon codes for ASOS
Where else can you find versatile fashion items at prices as low as AliExpress? It offers a great range of plus size clothing, and low or free shipping.
Go to AliExpress website
- Low or free shipping fees.
- Super-cute fashions and sizing info on site.
- Membership available.
View coupon codes for AliExpress
Zalora is one of Singapore’s leading online fashion stores. Shop here for your fashion and accessories – all eyes are sure to be on you! It has a great range for curvier babes.
Go to Zalora website
- Easy-to-use website – sort by range, colour, size, price, sleeve length and express shipping options.
- Fantastic brands such as Dorothy Perkins, Forever New, Missguided, Miss Selfridge and River Island.
- Free delivery on orders over $40 and 30-day free returns.
View coupon codes for Zalora
A wide selection of trendy clothing to suit all shapes and styles. Everything you could want for your wardrobe is at Zaful! There is fashionable, trendy clothing here that flatters in plus sizes for men and women.
Go to Zaful website
- A great range of clothing in super-cool designs.
- Excellent prices with clothing starting from just $4.99.
- Sizes from XS to 5XL for women and men.
View coupon codes for Zaful
The greatest trends for girls and guys are all here, and they’re at incredible prices. There is a terrific range of plus size clothing – shop to fit your fashion needs!
Go to Romwe website
- Free standard shipping for orders over $123.20.
- Sign up for great offers and deals.
- Pay by credit/debit card, PayPal or E-wallet.
View coupon codes for Romwe
Banggood stocks over 200,000 products and gives you the best bang for your buck. There are loads of sales and flash deals and great customer service. Give it a try when you are looking for quality fashion! It has a great on-trend plus size section.
Go to Banggood website
- Dresses, coats, jackets, blouses, pants and more are here in plus sizes.
- Affordable pricing.
- Free shipping on selected items.
View coupon codes for Banggood
Lazada is one of the best places to do your online shopping. It stocks fashion, beauty, consumer electronics and more, and it has a fab plus size section to update your wardrobe so you will be looking and feeling great.
Go to Lazada website
- Fast shipping and free shipping for orders over $40.
- Terrific prices and fantastic sales.
- Great on-trend brands such as Zansea, Urban Preview and Cocoepps.
View coupon codes for Lazada
Get all the latest fashion at Pomelo! There is fashionable on-trend clothing to suit every shape and size – including plus size!
Go to Pomelo Fashion website
- Free shipping on orders over $40. For orders under $40 delivery is just $3.50.
- Great discounts on offer.
- Latest on-trend fashions.
View coupon codes for Pomelo Fashion
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- ASOS: Free standard shipping on orders over $45 and free express shipping for orders over $250.
- AliExpress: Free shipping from some sellers.
- Zalora: Free delivery on orders over $40 and just $4.90 for orders under this.
- Zaful: Free standard shipping on orders over US$49.
- Romwe: Free standard shipping for orders over $123.20.
- Banggood: Free delivery from selected sellers.
- Lazada: Free shipping for orders over $40.
- Pomelo Fashion: Free shipping on orders over $40. For orders under $40 delivery is just $3.50
Styling tips for fashion perfection:
- Highlight your assets: Do you have creamy porcelain skin or a golden sun-kissed glow? Brave bright jewel-tones to contrast and emphasize your amazing coloring. If your skin tone is more middle-ground, give earthy tones a try. They’ll complement your gorgeous complexion. And don’t be afraid to show some skin! If you’ve got a great set of pins, show them off. And for those of you who love your neckline and shoulders, choose an off-the-shoulder number.
- Don’t blindly follow trends: Despite what some people will tell you, not all trends are for everyone. The trick is picking a style that works for you and forget the ones that don’t.
- Accessories: Statement jewellery and shoes are a girl’s best friends. Accessories can make an outfit pop and turn even a thrown-together number into a look that’s in style and fabulous.
- Get the size right:That goes for underwear, too. Feeling great in an outfit is 90% about the fit. Choose underwear that you’re comfortable in and looks good under clothes, and don’t be afraid of tight-fitting garments! If your purchase doesn’t fit perfectly, but you love it anyway, why not take it to a dressmaker?
- Know your measurements:This is a key factor for online shoppers. Sizes vary dramatically from one store to the next and even if you’ve converted from international sizes, knowing your exact measurements will always help you buy the right fit first time. Most reputable online fashion stores offer detailed size guides featuring measurement guidelines in inches or centimetres.
Do’s and don’ts of shopping online for plus-size clothes
- Check the return policies. One of the biggest pitfalls when shopping online is getting the right size. Do yourself a favour and check the return policy before you click “confirm”.
- Seek out the size guide. Forget the number – sizes will vary from retailer to retailer so make sure you know your measurements and double-check the size guide before you buy.
- Check the reviews. One of the best things about shopping online is being able to read reviews from other shoppers who have bought the same item (how great would that be in real life!). It’s especially helpful for features you might not be able to pick up on the screen, such as the feel of the fabric or the true colour of the garment.
- Hold onto it because it might fit “one day”. Forget it. If it doesn’t look great and you can’t get it adjusted by a tailor, send it back and move on with your life! Plenty more fish in the fashion sea.
- Stick to the rules. Stylists love to bandy about rules for plus-size girls, like “keep to black” or “no big prints”. Dress to look good, not to look slim. If it looks good, wear it.
- Be scared of tight-fitting styles. Embrace your body shape and showcase it. Loose-fitting clothes will often swamp a large frame and hide your best assets.
Which plus-size fashion retailers are best for?
Want to buy plus size clothing online? Use one of our coupons: