Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
OCBC Voyage Card Review
Earn miles that never expire and take advantage of some awesome privileges when you sign up for the OCBC Voyage Card.
The OCBC Voyage Card gives you the chance to earn Voyage Miles, a unique miles currency that allows you to travel anywhere with any airline. You earn miles as you spend both locally and internationally, and your miles will never expire. In addition to air miles, the OCBC Voyage Card offers fuel discounts, a concierge service and a host of other travel perks. Let’s take a closer look.
Finder does not currently have access to this credit card provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Benefits of using OCBC Voyage Card
- Miles never expire. You don’t have to worry about using up your miles before a certain date. Once you have them in your account, they won’t expire. Ever.
- Options for redeeming miles. Redeem your Voyage Miles for flights, upgrades, retail vouchers or cash.
- No blackout dates. You can redeem your miles for any flight on any airline, with no blackout dates to work around.
- Personal concierge. Voyage Exchange can plan and organise all your lifestyle and travel needs any time of day. This includes getting invites to theatre and concerts, medical triage service, restaurant reservations, travel bookings, event planning and shopping assistance.
- Airport lounge access. Get complimentary access to over 80 VIP airport lounges around the globe.
- Limousine service. Spend a minimum of S$5,000 in both local and foreign currency to get free limousine transfer every month.
- Visa Infinite exclusive benefits. Special discounts, upgrades, offers and package deals on shopping, dining experiences, golf and travel.
- Fuel discount. Get 19% off at Caltex with no minimum spend.
Features of the OCBC Voyage Card
- Earn as you spend. When using your card on local retail, you’ll earn 1.3 Voyage Miles. For overseas transactions, you’ll get 2.2 Voyage Miles for every S$1 spent in foreign currency.
- Annual fee. Principal cardholders pay S$488 per annum and receive 15,000 complimentary Voyage miles, or S$3,210 and receive 150,000 Voyage miles. Supplementary cards have a S$188 yearly fee, but this is waived for the first year for the first two cards.
- Travel insurance. Get cover for up to S$1.5 million when you book your tickets with your OCBC Voyage Card.
- Use miles on STACK. Enjoy real-time points conversion across multiple rewards programmes on a single platform.
- Earn miles on non-credit card payments. Apply to earn Voyage Miles for payments you’ve made that are not on your credit card such as school fees or tax payments.
- KrisFlyer Miles admin fee waiver. If you convert your Voyage Miles to KrisFlyer Miles, the admin fee of $25 is waived.
More about how OCBC miles work
Voyage Miles are unique to the Voyage Card and can be accrued with the OCBC Voyage Card, OCBC Premier Voyage Card, OCBC Premier Private Client Voyage Card and the Bank of Singapore Vogage Card.
While anyone can apply for the OCBC Voyage card as long as they meet the requirements, the Premier Voyage and Premier Private Client cards are reserved for Premier Banking and Premier Private Client customers. 1 Voyage Mile = 1 KrisFlyer Mile. Our guide to OCBC credit cards has more information on the different cards offered by this provider.
How to apply for the OCBC Voyage Card
To apply for the OCBC Voyage Card, you can do so online via OCBC’s website. There you can fill in a short contact form and a representative from the bank will contact you to discuss your application.
As with any credit card, you should make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before you apply. Also, be sure to have the correct documentation handy if you are not already an OCBC cardholder. Existing OCBC cardholders are able to make their application through internet banking for near-instant approval.
- At least 21 years old
- Annual income of at least S$120,000
Your application can use personal information retrieved from MyInfo. If you are unable to use MyInfo, you will be asked to submit documents to support your application when you are contacted by OCBC. These documents could include:
- Photocopy of your NRIC or your passport
- 3 months’ computerised payslip; or
- Latest 12 months’ CPF statement; or
- Latest income tax notice of assessment
- A bill to show proof of address such as telephone or utility bill (for foreigners)
- Employment pass (for foreigners)
With miles that never expire and the ability to use them on any airline at any time, the OCBC Voyage Card certainly is a step ahead of some other miles programmes. As well as features and benefits like included travel insurance, a personal concierge, lounge access and limousine service, we like the fact that you can even earn miles for payments that are not made on your credit card and you can convert your miles to other reward programmes through STACK.
There are many credit cards where you can earn air miles however, so do your research to make sure that the OCBC Voyage card is the right choice before applying.
More guides on Finder
Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
YouTrip vs Credit Card
Both prepaid cards and credit cards give you the option to shop with ease – here’s how they compare.
Canvas prepaid debit card review
With the Canvas prepaid card and app, both your kids and domestic workers can benefit from more independence over pocket money and household expenses.
Best student debit cards
Enjoy convenient payments and a wide range of benefits with debit cards options that match the fast-paced lifestyles of students and young adults.
UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card Review
Earn rewards on your daily spending and save on shopping, dining, petrol and more with the UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card.
UOB Professionals Platinum Card Review
Earn generous rewards when you spend with the UOB Professionals Platinum card including perks on dining, shopping and fuel.
UOB JCB Card Review
Earn accelerated rebates and get a one-year fee waiver with the UOB JCB Card.
Best credit card hotel promotions 2021
Learn about how to reap the rewards of hotel promotions while using your credit card.
Best credit card travel promotions in Singapore
Signing up for a credit card with travel promotions can help you save money on your next trip away.
Best credit cards for golf
Find out how you can save on green fees, and enjoy a range of other cardholder perks with a credit card that offers golf rewards.