Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
OCBC Titanium Rewards Card Review
Enjoy 50 OCBC$ (worth 20 miles) for every S$5 spent with this specialist shopping card.
One of the most competitive shopping cards in the market, the OCBC Titanium Rewards Card offers a high mileage earn rate of 20 miles per S$5 spend on eligible online and retail purchases. For online shopping, the card comes with worldwide e-commerce coverage, which safeguards against non-delivery or defective goods, if the seller fails to reimburse you. The card also comes with a two-year annual fee waiver.
Compare the rates, fees and features of this card in further detail below.
If you typically spend a great deal on retail, you can look forward to earning 20 miles per S$5 spent on your purchases with the OCBC Titanium Rewards Card. In addition, when you shop online you’re covered by the card’s e-commerce protection. Before you apply, do make sure you compare it to a range of other reward cards so that you can find the right option for you.
Benefits of using an OCBC Titanium Rewards Card
The OCBC Titanium Rewards Card is known for its elevated reward earn rate for shoppers. Here are some of the keys benefits you can expect:
- 50 OCBC$ per S$5 spent on eligible online and retail purchases. Earn up to 50 OCBC$ (equivalent to 20 miles) when you spend on eligible online and retail purchases. However, do make sure that the merchants have the eligible OCBC’s Merchant Category Codes (MCC). This earn rate is also awarded to purchases made at select merchants, namely Alibaba, AliExpress, Amazon, Courts, Daigou, Ezbuy, IKEA, Lazada, Mustafa Centre, Qoo10, Shopee, Taobao).
- 5 OCBC$ per dollar spent on all other spend. You’ll earn 5 OCBC$ for all other eligible spends.
- Collective rewards cap. Rewards are collectively capped at S$12,000 of spending per card (which equates to 120,000 OCBC$ or 48,000 miles) regardless of categories, so you don’t need to keep track of individual category caps. There’s also no monthly spending cap, so you can potentially max out the earnings within a month.
- Two-year fee waiver. Benefit from an annual fee waiver in the first two years. From the third year, the $192.60 annual fee will be waived if you spend a minimum of $10,000 on the card within a year.
- Petrol discounts. Besides earning OCBC$ for redemptions listed on the OCBC Rewards Catalogue, the OCBC Titanium Rewards Card also helps you save by offering you up to 16% fuel savings with Caltex and 14% with Esso.
Features of the OCBC Titanium Rewards Card
Here are the other noteworthy features to consider when you’re comparing the OCBC Titanium Rewards Card with other options:
- e-Commerce protection. This unique feature safeguards all online purchases you made on your OCBC Titanium Rewards Card against non-delivery and defects if the seller fails to reimburse you, up to US$200 per year.
- LoungeKey access. A travel benefit offered by Mastercard Airport Experiences, cardholders can enjoy exclusive access to over 1,000 lounges worldwide at US$27 per visit per person.
- Instant approval. Gain instant approval and receive a digital card immediately when you apply via MyInfo. The digital card allows you to make payments through mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases.
- Additional cardholders. Add up to five additional cardholders to your account and earn reward points for every eligible transaction charged to the card(s). Supplementary cardholders must be at least 18 years of age. The annual fee for supplementary cards is $96.30 p.a. and comes with a 2-year waiver.
- Card colour options. You get to choose between two colours for your card: blue or pink (available as of 20 July 2020).
How to apply for the OCBC Titanium Rewards Card
All OCBC credit card applicants are subject to a basic credit screening and in order to be approved you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Earn at least S$30,000 p.a. if you’re a Singaporean or permanent resident, or $45,000 if you’re a foreigner
- Have a good credit rating
- Be at least 21 years or older
OCBC’s online application allows you to retrieve your personal information directly from MyInfo to get instant approval. If you are unable to use MyInfo, you will be asked to submit documents to support your application when you are contacted by OCBC. These documents could include:
- Completed and signed Letter of Instruction
- Photocopy of your NRIC or passport
- For salaried employees: eCPF statement contribution, computerised payslips for the last three months, OR the latest Notice of Assessment with last month’s computerised payslip
- For self-employed or commission-based earners:
- Notice of Assessment for the last two years
- For foreigners:
- Photocopy of your Employment pass (for foreigners only)
- A billing proof (e.g. latest mobile bill, utility bill or bank statement) displaying your full name and mailing address
If you’ve filled in your information on the online form manually, you can expect a response within five working days.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Wedding Loans in Singapore
Discover the different loan options available to help you meet the cost of your big day.
UOB Delight Credit Card Review
Get bonus rebates on groceries, contactless transactions and household bills with the UOB Delight Credit Card.
UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card Review
Earn rewards on your daily spending and save on shopping, dining, petrol and more with the UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card.
UOB Professionals Platinum Card Review
Earn generous rewards when you spend with the UOB Professionals Platinum card including perks on dining, shopping and fuel.
UOB JCB Card Review
Earn accelerated rebates and get a one-year fee waiver with the UOB JCB Card.
UOB UnionPay Platinum Card
Earn 2% cash rebates with no minimum spend, enjoy fuel savings and more with UOB.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Singapore
Robinhood is expected to go public, here’s what you need to know if you’re looking to buy in from Singapore.
Education Loans in Singapore (2021)
Find out the options you have to help meet the cost of your higher education.
Best credit card hotel promotions 2021
Learn about how to reap the rewards of hotel promotions while using your credit card.