Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card Review
Earn a 5% unlimited cash rebate when you shop at Robinsons and Marks & Spencer outlets.
The OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card provides instant rebates when you shop at Robinsons and Marks & Spencer, as well as a wide array of exclusive member-only offers. Enjoy a 5% cash rebate for all purchases made at these 2 retailers and benefit from a 10% rebate for any amount charged beyond S$5,000. What’s more, all other expenses will earn you Robs$ that can be used to offset your purchases or exchanged for vouchers at Robinsons and Marks & Spencer.
Use this guide to compare the benefits and costs of the OCBC Robinsons Group Card, so you can decide if it’s the right card for you.
The OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card will really benefit you if you’re a regular at Robinsons and Marks & Spencer and want to enjoy accelerated rebates, cardmember discounts and special privileges. If you only shop at these two establishments occasionally, a card that lets you earn rewards at many different stores may suit you better. So before applying, make sure to consider your spending habits, how often you use this card and if you’ll be able to maximise your potential rebate earn.
Benefits of using the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card
Here are some of the features you can expect with this card:
- Unlimited 5% rebate at Robinsons and Marks & Spencer. All eligible purchases made at Robinsons and Marks & Spencer will earn you a 5% cash rebate with same-day crediting. There’s no minimum spend required.
- 10% rebate when you spend beyond S$5,000. When you spend beyond S$5,000 at Robinsons and/or Marks & Spencer during the same qualifying periods, you’ll be entitled to a 10% rebate on any amount charged beyond it.
- Robs$ reward program. Every S$5 spent outside Robinsons and Marks & Spencer earns 2.5 Robs$. Every S$5 spent overseas earns 7.5 Robs$. The accumulated Robs$ can be used to offset your purchases or redeem for vouchers at Robinsons and Marks & Spencer.
- One-year fee waiver. The S$192.60 annual fee is waived for the first year. Subsequently, the annual fee will be waived automatically when you charge a minimum of S$3,000 to the card within the year.
Features of the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card
Besides the elevated mileage earn rate, here are the other key features to the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card that you can benefit from:
- Interest-free instalment plans. Opt for a 6- or 12-month instalment payment plan at the point of sale when you spend at least S$250 in a single receipt at Robinsons and Marks & Spencer.
- 25% bonus discount. You’ll receive a 25% Robinsons bonus discount letter when you spend at least S$500 at Robinsons and/or Marks & Spencer during the 2 qualifying periods, from 1 January to 30 June or 1 July to 31 December. This discount may be used on your next purchase.
- In-store privileges. Gain access to exclusive cardmember prices, promotions and invitations to private or member-only events.
- Free parking. Enjoy 1-hour complimentary parking at The Heeren or JEM everyday when you spend at least S$50 at the participating Robinsons or Marks & Spencer stores. Limited to the first 50 cardmembers per day per location.
How to apply for the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit CardBefore you apply, make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria and have the necessary documentation on hand. Existing OCBC customers can also apply directly from their Internet banking for fast approval.
Before applying, make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria and have the required documents ready:
- Earn at least S$30,000 p.a. if you’re a Singaporean or permanent resident, or S$45,000 if you’re a foreigner
- Have a good credit rating
- Be at least 21 years of age or older
OCBC’s online application allows you to retrieve your personal information directly from MyInfo to get instant approval. If you are unable to use MyInfo, you will be asked to submit documents to support your application when you are contacted by OCBC. These documents could include:
- Completed and signed Letter of Instruction
- Photocopy of your NRIC or passport
- For salaried employees: eCPF statement contribution, computerised payslips for the last three months, OR the latest Notice of Assessment with last month’s computerised payslip
- For self-employed or commission-based earners:
- Notice of Assessment for the last two years
- For foreigners:
- Photocopy of your Employment pass (for foreigners only)
- A billing proof (e.g. latest mobile bill, utility bill or bank statement) displaying your full name and mailing address
If you’ve filled in your information on the online form manually, you can expect a response within five working days.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Instarem Amaze review
Benefit from 1% cashback, low-cost FX payments and seamless expense management with the Instarem Amaze card.
YouTrip vs Credit Card
Both prepaid cards and credit cards give you the option to shop with ease – here’s how they compare.
How to invest in cryptocurrency
Learn how to get started investing in cryptocurrency, the methods available to you, and what to keep in mind before making your first purchase.
Canvas prepaid debit card review
With the Canvas prepaid card and app, both your kids and domestic workers can benefit from more independence over pocket money and household expenses.
Best student debit cards
Enjoy convenient payments and a wide range of benefits with debit cards options that match the fast-paced lifestyles of students and young adults.
What are Singapore’s blue chip stocks?
What are Singapore’s top blue chip stocks and should you invest in them?
UOB Delight Credit Card Review
Get bonus rebates on groceries, contactless transactions and household bills with the UOB Delight Credit Card.
UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card Review
Earn rewards on your daily spending and save on shopping, dining, petrol and more with the UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card.
UOB Professionals Platinum Card Review
Earn generous rewards when you spend with the UOB Professionals Platinum card including perks on dining, shopping and fuel.
UOB JCB Card Review
Earn accelerated rebates and get a one-year fee waiver with the UOB JCB Card.