Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
OCBC 90°N Card Review
Earn up to 2.1 miles for every S$1 spent on foreign currency spend with the OCBC 90°N Card.
The OCBC 90°N Card is a credit card that rewards you for travelling, with generous earning potential when you book with OCBC travel partners. You are also rewarded for local and foreign currency spend, and you can earn 10,000 bonus miles in your second year of being a cardmember. What’s more, you can redeem your Travel$ for KrisFlyer miles or gifts, enjoy access to over 1,000 airport lounges and get special discounts on shopping, hotels and airfares.
Read on to find out what you need to know about the OCBC 90°N Card.
Benefits of using the OCBC 90°N Card
- Bonus miles in your second year. After paying your annual fee for your second year you’ll receive 10,000 bonus miles.
- Redeem Travel$ for rewards. Redeem your Travel$ earned for gifts or KrisFlyer miles. Travel$ are awarded for every S$5 you spend, on a per-transaction basis.
- Cashback. Get money back as you spend through 2.1% cashback from your earned Travel$.
- Airport lounges. Enjoy complimentary access at over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide. Plus, take advantage of dining, spas and retail offers on the Mastercard Airport Experiences.
- Special discounts. Take advantages of special discounts on hotels and airfares.
Features of the OCBC 90°N Card
- Annual fee. Principal cardholders pay S$192.60 but the first year is free. Supplementary cards also have no fees for the first year, but each year following is S$96.30.
- Earn as you spend. Aside from the mile earnings listed above, when you use your card locally, you earn 1.2 miles for every S$1 you spend and 2.1 miles for every S$1 of foreign currency spend.
- Less wastage on miles. Miles do not expire and you can make conversions in blocks of 1,000 when redeeming flights.
- Real-time points conversion. Convert your points across different rewards programmes on a single platform.
Before applying, you should ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- At least 21 years old
- Be a Singaporean, Permanent Resident, E-Pass or S-Pass holder
- An annual income of at least S$30,000 for Singaporeans and PRs or S$45,000 for foreigners
The documents that you may be asked for include:
- Copy of your NRIC or your passport
- Half-yearly CPF statement; or
- Any bank statement, or
- Phone bill
- Employment pass (for foreigners)
When you use the OCBC 90°N Card to book flights and accommodation, you will see your miles tally rise quickly, meaning you can enjoy even more holidays sooner than with other travel cards. But as there are numerous credit cards that allow you to earn miles while you spend, it’s important to shop around and ensure you have the right card to suit your needs.
More guides on Finder
UOB Delight Credit Card Review
Get bonus rebates on groceries, contactless transactions and household bills with the UOB Delight Credit Card.
UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card Review
Earn rewards on your daily spending and save on shopping, dining, petrol and more with the UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card.
UOB Professionals Platinum Card Review
Earn generous rewards when you spend with the UOB Professionals Platinum card including perks on dining, shopping and fuel.
UOB JCB Card Review
Earn accelerated rebates and get a one-year fee waiver with the UOB JCB Card.
UOB UnionPay Platinum Card
Earn 2% cash rebates with no minimum spend, enjoy fuel savings and more with UOB.
Best credit card hotel promotions 2021
Learn about how to reap the rewards of hotel promotions while using your credit card.
Best credit card travel promotions in Singapore
Signing up for a credit card with travel promotions can help you save money on your next trip away.
Best credit cards for golf
Find out how you can save on green fees, and enjoy a range of other cardholder perks with a credit card that offers golf rewards.
Best credit cards for Grab rides
Learn how to save by using your credit card as you spend on Grab rides.