Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
OCBC 90°N Card Review
Earn up to 2.1 miles for every S$1 spent on foreign currency spend with the OCBC 90°N Card.
The OCBC 90°N Card is a credit card that rewards you for travelling, with generous earning potential when you book with OCBC travel partners. You are also rewarded for local and foreign currency spend, and you can earn 10,000 bonus miles in your second year of being a cardmember. What’s more, you can redeem your Travel$ for KrisFlyer miles or gifts, enjoy access to over 1,000 airport lounges and get special discounts on shopping, hotels and airfares.
Read on to find out what you need to know about the OCBC 90°N Card.
Benefits of using the OCBC 90°N Card
- Bonus miles in your second year. After paying your annual fee for your second year you’ll receive 10,000 bonus miles.
- Redeem Travel$ for rewards. Redeem your Travel$ earned for gifts or KrisFlyer miles. Travel$ are awarded for every S$5 you spend, on a per-transaction basis.
- Cashback. Get money back as you spend through 2.1% cashback from your earned Travel$.
- Airport lounges. Enjoy complimentary access at over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide. Plus, take advantage of dining, spas and retail offers on the Mastercard Airport Experiences.
- Special discounts. Take advantages of special discounts on hotels and airfares.
Features of the OCBC 90°N Card
- Annual fee. Principal cardholders pay S$192.60 but the first year is free. Supplementary cards also have no fees for the first year, but each year following is S$96.30.
- Earn as you spend. Aside from the mile earnings listed above, when you use your card locally, you earn 1.2 miles for every S$1 you spend and 2.1 miles for every S$1 of foreign currency spend.
- Less wastage on miles. Miles do not expire and you can make conversions in blocks of 1,000 when redeeming flights.
- Real-time points conversion. Convert your points across different rewards programmes on a single platform.
Before applying, you should ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- At least 21 years old
- Be a Singaporean, Permanent Resident, E-Pass or S-Pass holder
- An annual income of at least S$30,000 for Singaporeans and PRs or S$45,000 for foreigners
The documents that you may be asked for include:
- Copy of your NRIC or your passport
- Half-yearly CPF statement; or
- Any bank statement, or
- Phone bill
- Employment pass (for foreigners)
When you use the OCBC 90°N Card to book flights and accommodation, you will see your miles tally rise quickly, meaning you can enjoy even more holidays sooner than with other travel cards. But as there are numerous credit cards that allow you to earn miles while you spend, it’s important to shop around and ensure you have the right card to suit your needs.
More guides on Finder
UOB Lady’s Savings Account review
Benefit from up to S$200,000 protection against female-related cancers and a range of health benefits when you save with the UOB Lady’s Savings Account.
Standard Chartered Bonus Saver Review
Earn boosted interest rates on the first S$80,000 of your Standard Chartered Bonus$aver account balance when you engage in any one (or more) of the five eligible categories.
Instarem Amaze review
Benefit from 1% cashback, low-cost FX payments and seamless expense management with the Instarem Amaze card.
Alternatives to N26: A list of similar banks and apps
We’ve compared the top challenger banks to help you figure out what’s the best alternative since N26 is not available in Singapore.
YouTrip vs Credit Card
Both prepaid cards and credit cards give you the option to shop with ease – here’s how they compare.
Canvas prepaid debit card review
With the Canvas prepaid card and app, both your kids and domestic workers can benefit from more independence over pocket money and household expenses.
Best student debit cards
Enjoy convenient payments and a wide range of benefits with debit cards options that match the fast-paced lifestyles of students and young adults.
UOB Delight Credit Card Review
Get bonus rebates on groceries, contactless transactions and household bills with the UOB Delight Credit Card.
UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card Review
Earn rewards on your daily spending and save on shopping, dining, petrol and more with the UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card.