Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
OCBC 365 Card Review
The OCBC 365 Card allows you to earn cashback every day of the year for all kinds of transactions.
The OCBC 365 Card rewards cardholders for everyday expenditure. As long as you spend a minimum of S$800 each month, you’ll enjoy cashback for dining, groceries, travel and transport transactions, plus you’ll get a rebate for your utility bills and fuel.
This card comes complete with Visa Signature privileges so you can enjoy complimentary hotel upgrades and a 24/7 concierge service. Plus, book your flights with your OCBC 365 credit card and take advantage of complimentary travel insurance to cover you against the unexpected. Let’s take a closer look.
Finder does not currently have access to this credit card provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Benefits of using OCBC 365 Card
- Visa Signature privileges. Complimentary hotel upgrades and VIP privileges, 24/7 concierge service to assist with reservations, bookings and emergencies, plus exclusive movie ticket offers when you use Visa Checkout to book online.
- Dining cashback. Get 6% cashback when using your card to pay for dining locally or overseas, as well as for online food deliveries.
- Grocery cashback. When you buy groceries, online, locally or overseas, you’ll get 3% cashback.
- Travel cashback. When you book flights, accommodation and tours online you’ll receive 3% cashback.
- Utility cashback. Get 3% cashback on your telco and energy bills.
- Transport cashback. Use private hire rides such as Grab, TADA and Go-Jek both at home and overseas and earn 3% cashback
- Fuel savings. Get up to 22.1% off fuel at Caltex and up to 20.2% off at ESSO.
- Fuel cashback. Enjoy 5% rebate from other service stations.
- Insurance cashback. Receive up to S$120 cashback for insurance payment using your OCBC 365 Credit Card. T&Cs apply. Valid until 30 June 2021.
Features of the OCBC 365 Card
- Annual fee. Principal cardholders pay S$192.60 p.a. and supplementary cards have a S$96.30 fee per card.
- Fee waiver. If you spend a minimum of S$10,000 per year, your annual fee is waived for the first two years.
- Complimentary travel insurance. When you book your travel tickets on your credit card you’ll be covered for up to S$500,000 personal accident insurance.
- Cashback on all purchases. As well as the specific cashback benefits listed above, you’ll get 0.3% cashback on all other charges to your OCBC 365 Card. If you don’t spend more than S$800 per calendar month, the 0.3% cashback applies to all purchases. Cashback is limited to S$80 per month.
How to apply for the OCBC 365 Card?If you’re already an OCBC customer you can use your internet banking to apply. If you’re a new customer, visit this card issuer’s website to begin your application.
Before applying you should make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria and have the correct documentation handy.
- At least 21 years old
- Be a Singaporean, Permanent Resident, E-Pass or S-Pass holder
- An annual income of at least S$30,000 for Singaporeans and PRs or S$45,000 for foreigners
The documents that you may be asked for include:
- Copy of your NRIC or your passport
- Half-yearly CPF statement
- Bank statement
- Phone or utility bill for proof of address
- Employment pass (for foreigners)
The OCBC 365 Card is worth considering if you use your credit card for everyday purchases and would like to be rewarded for doing so. However, there is a capped amount of S$80 that you can earn back each month and you need to spend a minimum of S$800 to get cashback rates higher than 0.3%. There are other cashback and rebate cards available, so before applying make sure to compare your options to have confidence that this is the right card for your needs.
More guides on Finder
Instarem Amaze review
Benefit from 1% cashback, low-cost FX payments and seamless expense management with the Instarem Amaze card.
YouTrip vs Credit Card
Both prepaid cards and credit cards give you the option to shop with ease – here’s how they compare.
Canvas prepaid debit card review
With the Canvas prepaid card and app, both your kids and domestic workers can benefit from more independence over pocket money and household expenses.
Best student debit cards
Enjoy convenient payments and a wide range of benefits with debit cards options that match the fast-paced lifestyles of students and young adults.
Banks with Samsung Pay in Singapore
Check if your bank offers Samsung Pay and learn how to set up and use the digital wallet for contactless payments.
Neat Business review
Learn how Neat works in Singapore and what your business stand to gain with the account and card.
UOB Delight Credit Card Review
Get bonus rebates on groceries, contactless transactions and household bills with the UOB Delight Credit Card.
UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card Review
Earn rewards on your daily spending and save on shopping, dining, petrol and more with the UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card.
UOB Professionals Platinum Card Review
Earn generous rewards when you spend with the UOB Professionals Platinum card including perks on dining, shopping and fuel.
UOB JCB Card Review
Earn accelerated rebates and get a one-year fee waiver with the UOB JCB Card.