Earn extra reward points with the Maybank World Mastercard.
The Maybank World Mastercard offers users savings on petrol, complimentary travel insurance and extra reward points from selected retail partners. You must make at least S$80,000 a year to be eligible for the card, which is a higher minimum than other options on the market.
Compare the rates, fees and details of this card below.
Benefits of the Maybank World Mastercard:
Choosing a Maybank World Mastercard opens the door to several benefits including:
- 10x reward points. For every you spend at selected merchants, you’ll receive 10 TREATS points or 4 air miles. TREATS points are accumulated as you spend and can be used to purchase a range of goods and services. Be sure to check the terms and conditions attached to the Maybank rewards scheme and the list of partnered merchants.
- Petrol savings. You’ll have to apply for a corporate fuel card to be linked to your Maybank World Mastercard account. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to claim a 19.1% upfront discount on petrol purchases and earn additional reward points. Valid till 31 December 2019.
- Access to airport lounges. Complimentary airport lounge access at Plaza Premium Lounge across 14 airports worldwide when you spend a minimum S$1,000 within 3 months prior to lounge access.
- Complimentary travel insurance. You’ll be able to rely on travel insurance cover of S$1,000,000 complimentary travel insurance if you book your airfares or travel packages in full, using the Maybank World Mastercard.
- Sign-up offer. Receive an American Tourister Linex 66/24 Luggage TSA (worth S$260) when you charge to your card or withdraw from your CreditAble account with a minimum of S$300 within the first two months.
Features of the Maybank World Mastercard:
The Maybank World Mastercard has a number of additional features such as:
- Samsung Pay compatibility. Pay for goods and services using your smartphone with Samsung Pay.
- Reward points don’t expire. You can enrol into the “Rewards Infinite programme” for free as a Maybank World Mastercard user. This means your reward points won’t expire after a year as they do with some other Maybank credit cards.
- Free supplementary card. You’re able to link a supplementary card to your account, for no extra charge.
- Annual fee waived in first year. There is an annual fee of S$240 for the Maybank World Mastercard that’s waived during your first year.
In order to apply for a Maybank World Mastercard, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Earn at least S$80,000 a year
- Your identification, a photocopy of your NRIC (front and back)
- Income Tax Notice of Assessment
- Latest computerised payslip
Expatriates will also need to show:
- A valid passport
- Employment Pass with at least six months’ validity
- Proof of residential address
- Company letter stating proof of employment of at least one year
Finding the right credit card is all about matching services, fees and rewards to your lifestyle. With the Maybank World Mastercard you can save on petrol, safeguard your travels and collect extra reward points.
If you’re ready to sign up, click “Go to site” to begin your secure application.