Get discounted Manchester United tickets and merchandise with the Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Card.Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Card offers Manchester United fans exclusive discounts and member rewards. We’ll help you decide if the Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Card is right for you.
|Product Name||Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Card|
|Reward||Receive a 10% discount and 10 TREATS Points for every S$1 spent at United Direct Online Megastore|
|Effective Interest Rate||25.9%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 20 days|
|Maximum Credit Limit||Up to 4X of monthly income|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||3% of outstanding balance or S$20, whichever is higher|
|Go to site|
Benefits of the Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Card
- Discounted Manchester merchandise. Receive a 10% exclusive discount on purchases made with your card at United Direct Online Megastore.
- TREATS Points. Earn 10 TREATS Points for each dollar you spend at the Manchester United Store – United Direct Online Megastore and additional 5 TREATS Points when the team wins a Premier League match.
- Exclusive Discounts. Get 20% discount on Manchester United Stadium and Museum Tour tickets purchased at the Old Trafford Football Ground and at select online retailers as well as 10% discount on food and drinks at Red Café.
- Complimentary travel insurance. You can get Travel insurance coverage of up to S$300,000 when you purchase flights or travel packages with your Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Card.
- Sign-up offer. Receive an American Tourister Linex 66/24 Luggage TSA (worth S$260) when you charge to your card or withdraw from your CreditAble account with a minimum of S$300 within the first two months.
Features of the Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Card
Here are more details on this card’s features:
- Annual fee. There is no annual fee for the first 2 years. After that, an annual fee of S$80 applies unless you meet the minimum annual spend of S$3,600.
- Samsung Pay. With Samsung Pay, you can use your mobile phone to make purchases at most retailers across Singapore.
- Free supplementary cards. Get free supplementary cards for your loved ones with no additional annual fee.
To apply for the Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Card, click on the green “Go to Site” button. To be eligible for the card, you need to meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Earn an annual income of at least
- S$30,000 for Singapore citizens or permanent residents
- S$45,000 for Malaysian citizens who have been employed for at least one year
- S$60,000 for foreigners who have been employed for at least one year
When applying you will need to provide the following:
- Proof of identification. This includes a Singapore ID or a valid passport.
- Proof of employment. Depending on your employment status, this may include a photocopy of your NRIC, your CPF contribution history for the past 12 months, payslips and/or an Income Tax Notice of Assessment.
- Required documentation for foreigners. If you are not a Singaporean citizen or permanent resident, you will need to provide a valid employment pass, utility bill or bank statement and a letter stating your proof of employment.