Load up on air miles and reward points with the Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card.
The Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card is designed for users to maximise their air mile earning capacity. With varying reward rates for different products and services, those wishing to fly more frequently can tailor their lifestyles in order to accrue more mileage. Cardholders will also be able to take advantage of Maybank benefits such as global ATM access and Samsung Pay compatibility. Compare fees, rates and rewards below.
|Product Name||Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card|
|Reward||Up to 3.2 Air Miles (8X TREATS Points) for every S$1 spent on dining, transport and hotel bookings via Agoda.com/horizon|
|Effective Interest Rate||25.9%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 20 days|
|Maximum Credit Limit||Up to 4X of monthly income|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||3% of outstanding balance or S$20, whichever is higher|
|Go to site|
Benefits of the Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card
Applying for a Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card will afford you benefits that include:
- 3.2 air miles per S$1. For every S$1 you spend on dining, petrol, taxis or hotel bookings at Agoda.com, you’ll earn 3.2 air miles. This is eight times more than Maybank’s regular reward points scheme.
- 2 air miles per S$1. For every S$1 you spend on airline tickets, travel packages and in foreign currency, you’ll make 2 air miles. This is twice the regular reward point rate.
- Complimentary travel insurance. You’ll receive Travel insurance coverage of up to S$1,000,000 when you book the entirety of your fare through the Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card.
- Airport lounge access. Access to a number of airport VIP lounges across the world by using your card. You must make a single retail transaction over S$1,000 in the 3 months before you travel to gain this benefit. Be sure to check which lounges Maybank is partnered with before you travel.
- Sign-up offer. Receive an American Tourister Linex 66/24 Luggage TSA (worth S$260) when you charge to your card or withdraw from your CreditAble account with a minimum of S$300 within the first two months.
Features of the Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card
- Reward points. As a Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card user you will be able to collect TREATS reward points on all purchases. TREATS reward points can be used to purchase a variety of goods and services.
- Global ATM withdrawals. You will be able to make withdrawals from ATMs worldwide. Be sure to double-check the fees and surcharges that may exist when making transactions overseas.
- Samsung Pay. Link your Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card to your smartphone with Samsung Pay. Samsung Pay is supported by a large majority of retailers across SIngapore.
- Fee waivers. Your annual credit card fee will be automatically waived for the first 3 years and will cost S$150 after that. You can get that fee waived by spending over S$12,000 each year.
- Free supplementary card. You can link a supplementary card to your account for no additional fee.
In order to apply for a Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Earn a minimum income of S$30,000 for Singapore citizens, S$45,000 for Malaysian citizens in employment for at least 1 year and S$60,000 for expatriates in employment for at least 1 year.
- Your identification, including your Singapore ID (NRIC) or passport.
- Income and employment details.
- Income tax notice of assessment.
Expatriates will also be required to show the following evidence:
- Proof of current residential address.
- Employment Pass that’s valid for at least six months.
- A company letter stating proof of employment of at least one year.
If you travel a lot, you should be looking for a credit card that earns you as many frequent flyer points as possible. With the Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Card, you can receive additional airline miles on everyday purchases.
If you’re ready to sign up, click Go to site.