Earn cash rebates and reward points with the Maybank FC Barcelona Visa Signature Card.
The Maybank FC Barcelona Visa Signature Card allows you to receive benefits with purchases at home and abroad. The card offers a 1.6% cash rebate on local spending and double the reward points on transactions in foreign currencies. If you’re looking to decrease your bottom line, cash rebates can help you do so.
|Product Name||Maybank FC Barcelona Visa Signature Card|
|Reward||1.6% unlimited cash rebate on all local spend|
|Effective Interest Rate||25.9%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 20 days|
|Maximum Credit Limit||Up to 4X of monthly income|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||3% of outstanding balance or S$20, whichever is higher|
|Go to site|
Benefits of the Maybank FC Barcelona Visa Signature Card
Choosing a Maybank FC Barcelona Visa Signature Card gives you access to a number of benefits including:
- 1.6% unlimited cash rebate on local spend. Your cash rebate will be credited to your account at the end of each month. Cash rebates lower the amount you ultimately spend and accrue on your card. With the Maybank FC Barcelona Visa Signature Card, there is no minimum spend required and no cashback cap to guarantee the cash rebate.
- 2X points on foreign currency transactions. For every S$1 you spend in a foreign currency, you’ll be awarded an extra TREATS point. Points are collected as you use your Maybank FC Barcelona Visa Signature Card and can be used to buy a range of goods and services. Terms and conditions apply, so be sure to look these up before you use your card abroad.
- Chance to win a trip for 2 to see FC Barcelona each season. Each year you’ll have a chance to win a trip for two to an FC Barcelona game in Spain. This promotion is subject to change and you should double-check your eligibility before you apply.
- Compatible with Samsung Pay. Samsung Pay allows you to pay with your smartphone at a majority of retailers in Singapore.
- Complimentary travel insurance. Maybank offers complimentary travel insurance of S$300,000 complimentary travel insurance for flights and travel packages that are charged in full to the card.
- Sign-up offer. Receive an American Tourister Linex 66/24 Luggage TSA (worth S$260) when you charge to your card or withdraw from your CreditAble account with a minimum of S$300 within the first two months.
- Welcome gift. Be awarded with a limited edition Maybank FC Barcelona Cap and Lanyard when you apply on selected Maybank branches (limited to 100 redemptions).
- Exclusive discount. Get 10% discount at the FC Barcelona Official Online Store (Asia Pacific) and 5% discount at the FCBotiga official store in Camp Nou, Barcelona. Terms and conditions apply.
Features of the Maybank FC Barcelona Visa Signature Card
Along with a range of benefits, this card provides several additional features such as:
- Reward points. Collect reward points as you spend. You can use reward points to claim benefits such as retail vouchers, dining vouchers, cash credits and more.
- Annual fee waiving. If you spend the minimum S$10,000 per year, the S$120 annual fee will automatically be waived.
- Free supplementary card. You can have a supplementary card linked to your account at no additional cost.
- Flexible payment plans. Maybank offers card users interest-free instalment payment plans. Be sure to choose a payment plan that best suits your income stream.
- Access to ATMs worldwide. This card will allow you to withdraw cash from ATMs from across the world. There may be varying additional fees and charges for this service, so it’s best to look these up before you travel.
- Maybank Visa Money Transfer. You can transfer funds from your card to an overseas Visa card. Keep in mind, international transfers are subject to fluctuating market exchange rates.
In order to apply for a Maybank FC Barcelona Visa Signature Card, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Earn a minimum income of S$30,000 for Singapore citizens, S$45,000 for Malaysian citizens in employment for at least 1 year and S$60,000 for expatriates in employment for at least 1 year.
- Your identification, including your Singapore ID (NRIC) or passport.
- Income and employment details.
- Income tax notice of assessment.
Expatriates will also be required to show the following evidence:
- Proof of current residential address.
- A company letter stating proof of employment of at least one year.
If you’re using a credit card, look for benefits that you can make the most of. With the Maybank FC Barcelona Visa Signature Card, you can earn reward points and cash rebates.
If you’re ready to sign up, click the Go to site button on this page to begin your secured application.