Get a 5% cash rebate on petrol charges with the Maybank DUO Platinum Mastercard.
The Maybank DUO Platinum Mastercard is a petrol card that offers cash rebates on petrol purchases and several membership privileges. With the Maybank DUO Platinum Mastercard, you can collect rewards points and redeem them for a range of rewards.
We’ll help you decide if the Maybank DUO Platinum Mastercard is right for you.
|Product Name||Maybank DUO Platinum Mastercard|
|Reward||5% cash rebate on petrol in Singapore and Malaysia|
|Effective Interest Rate||25.9%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 20 days|
|Maximum Credit Limit||Up to 4X of monthly income|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||3% of outstanding balance or S$20, whichever is higher|
|Go to site|
Benefits of the Maybank DUO Platinum Mastercard
- Cash rebates. Earn 5% cash rebate on all petrol charges made in Singapore and Malaysia.
- TREATS Points. Earn 1 TREATS Point for every S$1 spent on non-petrol purchases.
- Sign-up offer. Receive an American Tourister Linex 66/24 Luggage TSA (worth S$260) when you charge to your card or withdraw from your CreditAble account with a minimum of S$300 within the first two months.
- Exclusive deals. You can redeem your TREATS Points for exclusive dining, shopping and travel deals.
- DUO Points. Convert your TREATS Points to DUO Points to access a selection of exclusive DUO rewards.
- Annual fee waiver. The annual fee will be waived for the first three years for the principal card. After the first three years, the annual fee is S$120 per year.
- Free travel insurance. You can get travel insurance coverage of S$500,000 complimentary travel insurance when you purchase flights or travel packages with your Maybank DUO Platinum Mastercard.
Features of the Maybank DUO Platinum Mastercard
Here are further details of this card’s features:
- Instalment payment plan. You can pay for purchases via a 0% instalment payment plan at participating retailers.
- Mobile payments. With Samsung Pay, you can use your phone to pay at retailers across Singapore.
- Free supplementary card. Get a free supplementary card for your loved ones.
To apply for the Maybank DUO Platinum Mastercard, click on the green “Go to Site” button. To be eligible for the card, you need to meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Earn an annual income of at least
- S$30,000 for Singapore citizens or permanent residents
- S$45,000 for Malaysian citizens who have been employed for at least one year
- S$60,000 for foreigners who have been employed for at least one year
When applying you will need to provide the following:
- Proof of identification. This includes a Singapore ID or a valid passport.
- Proof of income and employment. Depending on your employment status, this may include a photocopy of your NRIC, your CPF contribution history for the past 12 months, payslips and/or an Income Tax Notice of Assessment.
- Required documentation for foreigners. If you are not a Singaporean citizen or permanent resident, you will need to provide a valid employment pass, utility bill or bank statement and a letter stating your proof of employment.