You can centralise business expenses and look after the entire company with the Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard.
The Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard is designed for companies looking to provide their employees with credits cards. Companies can select individual credit limits for each card and review individual statements after each bill cycle. The Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard offers reward points, global concierge services and other additional benefits. If you’re looking for a company card, compare fees, rates and rewards below.
|Product Name||Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard|
|Reward||Earn 1 TREATS Points per dollar spent|
|Effective Interest Rate||20%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 51 days|
|Maximum Credit Limit||Determined by Maybank based on company's profitability|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||5% of outstanding balance or S$100, whichever is higher|
|Go to site|
Benefits of the Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard
Signing up to the Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard brings with it a number of benefits such as:
- Complimentary logo printing. You’ll be able to have the logo of your business printed on all of your Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard.
- Complimentary travel insurance. You’re eligible for travel accident insurance of up to S$1 million, as well as luggage loss, luggage delay and missed flight connection claims. In order to activate the complimentary travel insurance, you’ll need to ensure that all travel fares and packages are charged in full to your Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard.
- 2-year annual fee waiver. Your annual card membership fee is waived for the the first two years. The fee is S$180 per annum from the third year on.
- Global concierge service. Using this card will give you access to restaurant recommendations, ticket booking services, international travel assistance and more. You’ll be linked with external vendors by the Maybank concierge service.
Features of the Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard
The Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard is supported by features such as:
- Consolidated statements. Statements will detail the expenditure from all cardholders within the company. This will assist in tracking spending, reconciling expenses and simplifying tax reporting.
- Worldwide cash withdrawal. Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard can be used to make transactions and ATM withdrawals across the globe on the Mastercard network.
- Flexible credit limits. Credit limits will be determined by the company’s earnings. Limits can be varied from card to card.
- Bill programmes. Companies can make use of the automatic payment system, “PayBills”. This system settles repeat expenses automatically.
- Budget data. Companies will have access to personalised reports of finances and expenses, provided by Mastercard. This will allow businesses to gain a better understanding of revenue flow.
- Reward points. For every S$1 spent on the card, you’ll earn 1 TREATS reward points. These can later be used on a range of goods and services.
In order to apply for a Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The company director must be between 21 and 60 years old
- The company must be registered in Singapore (with ACRA)
- The company must have at least one local director
- The company must have operated for at least two years
- The company must have annual sales turnover of at least S$200,000
- Each qualified company member must have an annual income of S$30,000
- Card application form
- Audited company financials (previous two years)
- Photocopies of the NRIC of all directors
- Photocopies of the NRIC of all card nominees and signatories
- Income Tax Notice of Assessment (NOA) for all directors and guarantors (previous two years)
- Latest NOA, payslip or CPF statement for all card nominees (previous 12 months)
- Three months of bank account statements if the business doesn’t bank with Maybank
Companies should want business credit cards to work for the whole and the individual. With the Maybank Business Platinum Mastercard, you can set personalised limits and access programmes that simplify bookkeeping. If you’re ready to sign up, click “Go to site”.