Lazada Boxing Day sales 2020
At the Lazada Boxing Day sales, you can get all the shopping centre deals while in the comfort of your own home.
Buy a discounted smartphone, refrigerator, weekly groceries and a new pair of jeans all in one place during the Lazada Boxing Day sales.
Lazada is an e-retailer that aims to take the traditional shopping mall and put it online. Users can shop with their eyes rather than their feet, browsing fashion, appliances, electronics, health, lifestyle, groceries and much more.
One benefit of Lazada is that the “e-mall” allows shoppers to pay for their purchases with cash on delivery, as well as by all the traditional online payment methods.
Beat the crush of bargain hunters at the mall this Boxing Day by shopping from home with our Lazada deals and promo codes.
Latest Lazada Boxing Day deals:
What products does Lazada sell?
Lazada is a massively diverse multi-seller platform that carries everything demanded by day-to-day life. From tech and electronics to fashion for all the family, you’ll find a varied catalogue at your disposal here.
Shop for health care and beauty products, groceries and pet supplies, homewares and furnishings, sports and lifestyle equipment, accessories and much more. Enjoy competitive pricing, secure shopping and complete convenience at Lazada.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
As Lazada is an online multi-seller portal, you’ll need to shop online to take advantage of the Boxing Day deals this year. But that means you get to stay home, skip out of the utter chaos of the shopping mall and shop to your heart’s content from the comfort of your own home.
What will be on sale during the Lazada Boxing Day sale?
With the official details currently being held under lock and key, we’ve been doing some digging into past events in order to predict what might be on offer this year. During last year’s Boxing Day sale, we saw a massive selection of products discounted site-wide by up to 85%, and we’re expecting something similar this year too.
What is Lazada’s returns policy?
As Lazada is a multiple-seller platform, you’ll need to refer to the individual seller’s outlined returns policy on the individual product pages. Digital goods such as mobile top-up cards and food vouchers, all groceries, all paint and primers, and all underwear and lingerie are included in the list of items that are non-returnable.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some handy tips and tricks to help you shop smarter during the Boxing Day sales.
- Subscribe to Finder’s newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we’ll keep you up to date with all the hottest fashion deals and discounts on offer throughout the 2020 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before you head out to shop the sales, it’s a really good idea to get your finances in order. Work out how much you can afford to spend before embarking on your sale shopping spree and make sure you stick to your budget to avoid getting yourself into any unnecessary debt.
- Make a list. Never walk into a sale event without a plan of action. Give your shopping spree a goal and make a list of all the things you really want to buy on Boxing Day. That way, you won’t end up purchasing a bunch of products that you don’t actually want or need.
- Browse in advance. Check out the websites you want to buy from before the sale actually starts. Work out which styles you’ve got your heart set on and how to navigate the online store. You could even add the pieces you’re interested in to your basket in advance so that you can check out even sooner on the big day.
- Apply a coupon. It’s become popular for retailers to offer site-wide discounts during the sales via the use of a coupon or promo code. Make sure that the discount has been properly applied before completing your order to avoid paying full price for products that are actually on sale.
- Do your research. There are loads of other retailers out there that carry the same brands and offer similar deals. Make sure you check out what discounts competitors are offering before completing your order to ensure you’re getting the best deal.