KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card Review
Take advantage of exclusive airline privileges and be rewarded the more you travel with the KrisFlyer UOB credit card.
Whether you travel a lot for work or pleasure, the KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card rewards you for purchasing your flights with Singapore Airlines, Scoot or SilkAir. Earn 3 points per dollar spent with these airlines and up to 3 points for other purchases, then redeem your points for seat upgrades or flights. This card gives you exclusive privileges like priority check-in and boarding, additional baggage and seat selection with Scoot, plus save on Wi-Fi and airport transfers.
S$0 annual fee for 1 year - S$192.60 thereafter
Effective Interest Rate
Min Income - Singaporean and PR
|Product Name||KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card|
|Reward||Earn 3 KrisFlyer miles per S$1 when you spend with Singapore Airlines, Scoot, SilkAir or KrisShop and 1.2 KrisFlyer miles per S$1 on all other spend.|
|Effective Interest Rate||25.9%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 21 days|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||3% of current balance or S$50, whichever is higher, plus any overdue amounts|
|Go to site|
Monique Law is a writer for finder. She has superb research skills and is experienced in writing about a wide range of topics. When she’s not in front of her keyboard, she’s usually staying updated with the latest world events or exploring a new and interesting place.
Benefits of using KrisFlyer UOB Card
- Welcome gift. Receive S$150 cash credit and 3,000 KrisFlyer miles when you apply and spend a minimum of S$1,500 within 30 days upon membership. Ends 30 June 2020. Existing UOB cardmembers get 3,000 KrisFlyer miles after the first transaction of S$5 minimum. T&C apply. Existing UOB cardmembers get 3,000 KrisFlyer miles after the first transaction of S$5 minimum.
- Renewal bonus. Renew your membership and you’ll receive 10,000 KrisFlyer miles once the annual fee for the principal cardholder is paid.
- Exclusive airline privileges. Get fast tracked to KrisFlyer Elite Silver status, a S$20 KrisShop rebate and no conversion fees for KrisFlyer miles.
- Exclusive Scoot benefits. Enjoy additional baggage allowance, standard seat selection, priority check-in and boarding plus a one-time booking flexibility waiver.
- Save on Wi-Fi. Unique e-Cash redemption codes to use for bookings at ChangiWifi.
- Save on airport transfers. Take a Grab car to or from the airport and receive S$15 off twice a year per cardmember.
Features of the KrisFlyer UOB Card
- Annual fee. A yearly fee of S$192.60 applies for the principal card but it’s possible for this fee to be waived for the first year. Subsequent cards incur a fee of S$96.30 however the first card is free.
- Earn KrisFlyer miles. Earn 3 miles for every S$1 you spend at Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, Scoot or KrisShop, and either 1.2 or 3 miles for other purchases. You can redeem your miles for flights or seat upgrades on SilkAir or Singapore Airlines as well as vouchers from Scoot.
- No need for multiple cards. Use your KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card to pay for bus and train rides with SimplyGo.
- eStatements. View your monthly statements online through your internet banking.
- Contactless payments. Just tap your Mastercard for quick and easy everyday purchases.
- Earn additional miles. Open a KrisFlyer UOB deposit account and earn up to an additional 6 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 you spend.
How to apply for the KrisFlyer UOB Card?
If you’ve decided that the KrisFlyer UOB card is right for you, you can start your application by clicking the green ‘Go to site’ button at the top of this page. Existing UOB account holders can apply online through their internet banking, with instant approval for applications submitted between 7am and 8pm.
- Minimum age of 21 years old
- Annual income of at least S$30,000 for Singapore citizens and permanent residents or S$40,000 for foreigners
- At least S$10,000 fixed deposit collateral