Klook Tours & Sightseeing promo codes and coupons September 2019
Ensure your itinerary is crammed to capacity with the tempting deals on tours and sightseeing opportunities offered at Klook.
Wherever you’re headed, enjoy planning every detail of your trip in advance with the catalogue of relaxing and challenging activities on offer at Klook. Whether you’re looking for a lazy, luxurious getaway, or an adrenaline-packed adventure, tailor your experiences to your personal preferences.
Want to know how to save on a holiday you won’t forget? Stick with Finder. We’ll keep you in the loop with the latest promotions and offers you won’t want to miss.
Klook Tours & Sightseeing promo codes September 2019
How do I use my Klook promo code?
- Enter your destination, activity or attraction in the search box and hit the search icon.
- Browse the activities on offer, and once you’ve chosen one, click the advertising image to view all the important info and options available.
- You’ll then be redirected to a new page where you’ll need to select your preferences. Once chosen, click “Book Now”.
4.Log into your account or create a new one.
5.Enter your details as directed and at the bottom of the checkout page you will see a “Use Promo Code” box, Click this.
6.Enter your promo code in the box that appears:
7.Click “Redeem” and the discount will then be applied to your cart’s total value.
Bestselling Klook Tours & Sightseeing destinations
Klook Review | Pros and cons
- Free instantaneous delivery of your booking confirmation via email.
- Sign up to get the latest travel deals direct to your inbox.
- Fantastic array of events and travel essentials on offer.
- Cancellation terms vary from booking to booking. Not all event purchases are eligible for cancellation and fee.
What payment methods does Klook accept?
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
What is the Klook cancellation policy?
Each tour and sightseeing event has it’s own set of cancellation rules and exclusions. If you need to cancel a booking due to unforeseen circumstances, you’ll need to refer to the original terms and conditions to see whether this is possible. These can be reviewed on the individual event page before you book and in your email confirmation. Fees often apply and in some cases you may have to forfeit the booking fees entirely.
Ask an Expert