Bag your duty free goodies online at iShopChangi and watch prices fall further with these discounts and deals.
iShopChangi opens the door to tax and duty free shopping online. You can shop from 30 days up to 18 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight and get your fill of luxury airport duty free delights in advance.
Avoid the airport queues, browse at your leisure and take your time to think about the products on offer from the comfort of your own home. And, better still, save bigger with these exclusive online discounts and deals.
iShopChangi discount codes and coupons
Bestselling products available at iShopChangi
iShopChangi Review | Pros and Cons
- Sign up to iShopChangi rewards and get exclusive member offers.
- Subscribe to the newsletter and be the first to know about discounts and deals.
- Secure online transactions protected by Verified by Visa, Mastercard SecureCode and American Express SafeKey.
- Massive catalogue of products all offered at tax and duty free prices.
- Liquids, Aerosols and Gels have restrictions. It’s best to check with the airline you’re travelling with before purchasing.
- Some items aren’t available for delivery. Any items that are eligible for delivery will only be delivered to a local Singapore address.
- Delivery is only available to customer spending over $380. Spend over $380 and you’ll receive delivery to the Singapore address of your choosing at no extra cost.
How does iShopChangi delivery work?
There are three ways to obtain your purchases when buying online through iShopChangi.
- Collection on departure. If you’ve purchased and requested to collect your order on departure, simply head to the order collection counter at iShopChangi. This is located at the departure transit lounge of each of the Changi Airport terminals.
- Collection on arrival. If you’ve requested to collect your goods upon arrival, you’ll need to clear customs and then head to the nearest store in the baggage claim hall where your order will be waiting for you. For wine and spirits purchases, you’ll need to go to a DFS store; and for beauty products purchases, make a beeline for The Shilla Duty Free.
- Home Delivery. Local delivery is available at no extra for customers spending over $380 on participating brands. Whether your item is eligible for home delivery will be clear on the product page. If you’re spending under $380, you’ll have to choose to collect your order on arrival or departure.
What forms of payment does iShopChangi accept?
- American Express
- WeChat Pay (when ordering on a desktop or laptop)
What is the iShopChangi returns and exchange policy?
If you are not 100% happy with your item/s, you have the right to request for a full refund within 30 days of delivery receipt or collection.
Simply go to the iShopChangi website and complete the online web form. You’ll need to include your order number and all purchases must be in original condition, with tags intact.
Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible.
I’ve changed my mind. Can I cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel your order, log into “My Account”, click “My Transactions” and finally click “Cancel Order”.
If the “Cancel Order” option is not there, your purchase/s are already in the process of being prepared for collection or dispatch. You can contact iShopChangi using the online web form and where possible, they process the cancellation for you.
You can also request for a cancellation at one of the iShopChangi collection centres on the day of departure, or at the relevant store upon your arrival.