Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
ICBC Global Travel Mastercard Credit Card Review
Get up to 3% cashback on Mastercard purchases with this credit card.
If you like to earn cashback on spending both in Singapore and overseas, the ICBC Global Travel Mastercard Credit Card could be the right option for you. Read on to find out the key features of the ICBC Global Travel Mastercard Credit Card, including its eligibility requirements.
Finder does not currently have access to this credit card provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Benefits of using the ICBC Global Travel Mastercard Credit Card
- Cash rebates. Get 1.5% cashback on all spending in Singapore and up to 3% on any eligible purchase that you make while overseas.
- Lounge access. Cardholders can take advantage of 6 complimentary visits to Dragonpass VIP airport lounges, or as many as 12 lounge passes at high-speed railway stations. Plus, bring guests in exchange for some of your points.
- Contactless payments. Simply wave to pay for smaller purchases thanks to the MasterCard PayPass function.
- Annual fee. Enjoy a fee waiver for three years with this card. The primary card’s typical fee is S$150. For supplementary cards, there’s a charge of S$75 per card per year.
Pros and cons
- Cashback has no limit or minimum spend requirement
- Customer Service is available 24/7
- Lounge passes can be redeemed at eligible train stations and airports – both in Singapore and overseas
- Mastercard isn’t as widely accepted as UnionPay in Mainland China
How to apply for the ICBC Global Travel Mastercard Credit Card
To begin your application for this credit card, visit ICBC’s website. Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria and have the correct documents close before starting your application.
For the ICBC Global Travel Mastercard Credit Card, you must:
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- You also need a minimum annual income of S$30,000
- Supplementary card applicants must be 18 years of age or above and typically a member of your family
If you don’t meet the minimum income criteria, you could still apply for a secured credit card which requires a minimum fixed deposit of S$10,000. Terms and conditions apply.
The documents you may be asked for to complete your application include:
More guides on Finder
AvaTrade review: Forex, and CFD broker
Read our AvaTrade review to find out if its right for your trading needs and the simple steps you can take to sign up for an account.
UOB Lady’s Savings Account review
Benefit from up to S$200,000 protection against female-related cancers and a range of health benefits when you save with the UOB Lady’s Savings Account.
Standard Chartered Bonus Saver Review
Earn boosted interest rates on the first S$80,000 of your Standard Chartered Bonus$aver account balance when you engage in any one (or more) of the five eligible categories.
UOB Stash Account Review
Benefit from higher interest rates as you maintain or grow your monthly balance with UOB Stash Account.
Instarem Amaze review
Benefit from 1% cashback, low-cost FX payments and seamless expense management with the Instarem Amaze card.
Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
YouTrip vs Credit Card
Both prepaid cards and credit cards give you the option to shop with ease – here’s how they compare.
Best student debit cards
Enjoy convenient payments and a wide range of benefits with debit cards options that match the fast-paced lifestyles of students and young adults.
Neat Business review
Learn how Neat works in Singapore and what your business stand to gain with the account and card.
UOB Delight Credit Card Review
Get bonus rebates on groceries, contactless transactions and household bills with the UOB Delight Credit Card.