Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
ICBC Chinese Zodiac Credit Card Review
Enjoy complimentary access to lounges at airports and high-speed train stations. Plus, get 1.6% cashback as you spend both locally and overseas.
If you like to travel on a regular basis, the ICBC Chinese Zodiac Credit Card could be a great option for you. In addition to cashback which adds up as you spend overseas throughout the year, you can enjoy up to 12 VIP lounge passes annually.
Read on to find out what you need to know about the ICBC Chinese Zodiac Credit Card.
Finder does not currently have access to this credit card provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Benefits of using the ICBC Chinese Zodiac Credit Card
- Cashback. Enjoy a 1.6% rate of cashback on local and overseas spending. What’s more, the rebates have no minimum spend requirement, or a limit to the amount of cashback you can get.
- Lounge access. Cardholders can take advantage of up to six complimentary visits to VIP Lounges at airports, or up to 12 visits to VIP lounge at high-speed railway stations, per year. You can also bring guests along if you choose to use more of your annual points allowance.
Features of the ICBC Chinese Zodiac Credit Card
- Card design. Your credit card includes one of 12 Chinese Zodiac animals, along with its corresponding oracle bone inscription.
- Annual fee. There’s a three year fee waiver with this card.
- Contactless payments. Simply tap to pay at any card terminal that accepts Mastercard contactless payments.
How to apply for ICBC Chinese Zodiac Credit Card
To begin your application for this credit card, visit ICBC’s website. Before applying, you should make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria and have the correct documents close to hand.
- You must be aged 21 or above
- There’s a minimum annual income of S$30,000
- Also, there’s a minimum fixed deposit requirement of S$10,000
The documents you may be asked to complete your application include:
More guides on Finder
UOB Lady’s Savings Account review
Benefit from up to S$200,000 protection against female-related cancers and a range of health benefits when you save with the UOB Lady’s Savings Account.
Standard Chartered Bonus Saver Review
Earn boosted interest rates on the first S$80,000 of your Standard Chartered Bonus$aver account balance when you engage in any one (or more) of the five eligible categories.
UOB Stash Account Review
Benefit from higher interest rates as you maintain or grow your monthly balance with UOB Stash Account.
Instarem Amaze review
Benefit from 1% cashback, low-cost FX payments and seamless expense management with the Instarem Amaze card.
Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
YouTrip vs Credit Card
Both prepaid cards and credit cards give you the option to shop with ease – here’s how they compare.
Best student debit cards
Enjoy convenient payments and a wide range of benefits with debit cards options that match the fast-paced lifestyles of students and young adults.
How to invest in the Didi Chuxing IPO from Singapore
Everything we know about the Didi Chuxing IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
UOB JCB Card Review
Earn accelerated rebates and get a one-year fee waiver with the UOB JCB Card.
Best credit card travel promotions in Singapore
Signing up for a credit card with travel promotions can help you save money on your next trip away.