Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card: Review, rates and fees
Enjoy exclusive privileges and personalised services - both local and international - with HSBC Visa Infinite.
The HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card lets you enjoy access to complimentary prestige services including global travel insurance, unlimited VIP airport lounge access, dining benefits, and more. You can also earn up to 2.25 air miles per S$1 spent – redeemable at over 40 airlines.
If you’re a frequent flyer looking to take advantage of premium features, you can compare the fees, features and benefits of this card below.
Benefits of using an HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card
Here are some of the prestige benefits you can look forward to:
- Earn miles. Receive up to 2.25 air miles for every S$1 you spend.
- Personal concierge service. HSBC has its own concierge service to take care of all your travel arrangements, from hotel bookings to dinner reservations.
- Unlimited airport lounge access. Both you and your supplementary cardholders can enjoy free, unlimited access to over 1,100 VIP airport lounges globally. No reservations needed.
- Other travel-centric perks. Travel in style with exclusive benefits such as complimentary limousine transfers, expedited immigration clearance, room upgrades, preferential rates and VIP guest status at award-winning hotels and resorts.
- Dining and lifestyle benefits. Enjoy golfing privileges and 10X HSBC rewards at participating merchants. Cardholders are also entitled to dining discounts at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel and over 50 leading European restaurants.
- Sign up bonus miles. Receive 35,000 Air Miles (87,500 HSBC Rewards Points) when applying for this card. The Air Miles are redeemable at over 40 airlines and worth a Business Class return ticket to Bali on Singapore Airlines. Note that the welcome offers are subject to change from time to time at the bank’s discretion. Plus, get S$30 worth of Lazada vouchers when you apply online with MyInfo via SingPass. Valid until 31 Dec 2020.
Features of the HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card
The HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card provides the following features:
- Annual fee. This prestige card comes with a S$650 annual fee. HSBC Premier customers can enjoy a lower annual fee of S$488.
- Interest-free days. Benefit from up to 20 days interest-free on purchases when you’ve paid your statement in full and on time each month.
- Complimentary travel insurance. Enjoy peace of mind with worldwide travel coverage insuring over 20 benefits of up to US$2,000,000 when you charge the all travel expense to the card.
- Additional cardholders. You can apply for up to five supplementary cards for your loved ones; these will come with permanent annual fee waivers. Plus, earn reward points for any eligible purchases made on the supplementary card(s). However, note that complimentary travel services are only available for primary cardholders.
- Contactless payments. The card is equipped with a contactless payment technology which lets you make fast and secure purchases in stores, in apps and on the web with the use of your compatible devices. You can use Apple Pay with this account.
What else should I be aware of?
HSBC is updating the categories of qualifying and eligible transactions for its rewards and cashback programmes. These changes are due to take effect from 1 July 2020. Visit this provider’s website for more details.
How to apply for the HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card
You can apply for the HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card conveniently online, or request for a call-back. Before you apply, make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and have all your relevant documents and details on hand to speed up the process.
- Earn at least S$120,000 p.a.
- Have a minimum Fixed Deposit of S$30,000 at HSBC as collateral (if you do not meet the above income requirements).
- Have a good credit rating.
- Be at least 21 or older.
- Photocopy of your NRIC or passport.
- Photocopy of your employment pass (for foreigners only).
- For salaried employees: eCPF statement contribution, computerised payslips for the last three months; OR the latest Notice of Assessment with last month’s computerised payslip.
- For self-employed or commission-based earners: Notice of Assessment for the last two years.
- Identification documents for supplementary applicant(s), if any.
- A billing proof (eg latest mobile bill, utility bill or bank statement) displaying your full name and mailing address.
The HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card is a premium product that offers a range of prestige benefits including a personal concierge service and other travel-centric extras to suit frequent flyers. However, as this isn’t the only card of its kind on the market, make sure to compare the benefits and costs of this card with others before deciding if it’s right for you.
Compare other credit cards from HSBC
More guides on Finder
Cashback debit cards
Earn rebates and get more value out of your purchases with a cashback debit card.
Best Visa debit cards
Make payments conveniently at over 61 million merchants across the world with a Visa debit card. Find out which banks in Singapore offer them.
MCO Visa card review
The MCO Visa card is a mobile cryptocurrency wallet and prepaid card that allows you to hold, convert and spend crypto with ease.
Rewards debit cards
With a reward debit card in your wallet, you can reap rewards benefits while using your own money.
Singapore debit cards for overseas travel
Make sure you have one of these debit cards before you travel overseas.
Best credit cards
Compare Singaporean credit cards side by side to find the right card for you.
Credit card promotions
Compare promotions including bonus cashback, annual fee waivers, free luggage and more.
No Annual Fee Credit Cards
Save on card costs and enjoy a wide range of benefits with a no annual fee credit card.
Revolut Standard card review
Learn about the perks, fees and sign-up process for a Revolut Standard Account card.
Best credit card hotel promotions 2020
Learn about how to reap the rewards of hotel promotions – both in Singapore and further afield – while using your credit card.