HSBC Everyday Global Debit Card
A multi-currency debit card that helps you spend for less wherever you are.
If you’re looking for a convenient payment card that allows you to make multi-currency transactions without additional fees, The Everyday Global Debit Card could be a great option for you. Frequent travellers may also like the card due to the convenience of withdrawing cash for free from HSBC ATMs across the world.
Read on to find out what you need to know about the HSBC Everyday Global Debit Card.
Minimum Initial Deposit
Fall below monthly fees
Features of the HSBC Everyday Global Debit Card
- Convert foreign currencies at your preferred rate.
- Doubles as a transport card. Use your Everyday Global Debit Card as your transport card with SimplyGo or NETS Flash Pay
- Annual fee waiver. Your card fees are waived as long as you are subscribed to the card
- Apple Pay. Cashless and convenient shopping experiences.
- Easy payment options. Choose from various payment options, including NETs, Paywave, Apple Pay or by signature.
- Withdraw cash from over 600 retail outlets.
- Daily spend limit. The card has an automatic daily spending limit of S$10,000 so that you can use it to pay for big-ticket items.
- Earn higher interest. Earn tiered interest rates with the Everyday Global Account.
- Make instant worldwide transfers to your other HSBC accounts with Global Transfers
- Convert currencies easily. Convert your currencies easily with FX GetRate or FX Order Watch.
What fees and rates apply?
Here are some of the costs you need to be aware of:
- $0 fees when you transact in 10 currencies for your retail purchase, online shopping and cash withdrawal
- $0 fee on overseas cash withdrawal across all HSBC ATMs worldwide. If you withdraw from a non-HSBC ATM you will pay $3.50 per withdrawal.
- If you have insufficient funds in a foreign currency, HSBC will deduct from your Singapore dollar funds. You will be charged the bank’s rate for foreign currency conversion.
- A fee of $2 applies if your daily balance falls below SGD2,000 or equivalent.
How to apply for the HSBC Everyday Global Debit card
If you’ve decided that you would like to apply for the HSBC Everyday Global Debit Card, you can click the ‘Apply now’ button from there and follow the prompts. Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria and have the required documents before beginning your application.
- Open to Singaporeans, Singapore permanent residents and foreigners
- Customer is also required to maintain a transactional account (Flexi, Savings, Current, Premier, Advance Account)
- 16 years of age or above for savings accounts
- 18 years of age or above for current accounts
- A photocopy of your NRIC (both front and back) for citizens and PR
- Employment pass, work permit or student pass for foreigners
- A copy of your phone or utility bill for proof of address
Compare a range of debit cards in Singapore
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.