How to cancel your Netflix account with ease
If you're switching providers or simply taking some time off bingeing shows like The Crown and House of Cards, here's how to cancel your Netflix membership.
Streaming services don’t always make their cancellation procedures clear. Thankfully, you can cancel your Netflix subscription with little hassle. The directions below will show you how to cancel your Netflix subscription.
Cancelling your Netflix account
- Visit netflix.com.sg from a browser on your desktop or laptop
- If you’re already signed in, skip ahead to step three. If not, sign in using the username and password you chose when you started your subscription
- Hover your mouse over the username or user icon in the top-right corner of the home screen
- In the drop-down box, click “Your Account“
- On the “My Account” screen, click “Cancel Membership” (located near the top of the screen under Membership and Billing
- On the next screen, you will be given an exact date (e.g. 31 Dec 2018). This is the date your account is paid up to and the date your subscription will officially cease.
- Click “Finish Cancellation” to complete the cancellation process.