Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy district0x (DNT) in Singapore
A beginner's guide to buying and selling DNT in Singapore.
How to buy district0x
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying district0x.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports DNT.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy district0x.
- Buy district0x.
Complete your district0x purchase and then find the best wallet to store DNT.
What is district0x?
Every blockchain project is, at its core, a network, and district0x asks, what if there was a network of networks? According to CoinDesk, district0x offers an open-source platform for its users to build their own decentralized marketplaces and communities. Its tools allow you to create functionalities for community members to post listings, tailor search mechanisms and filters, rate and review other users they transact with and, of course, actually exchange value with one another. DNT is the utility token for these mini-platforms, known as ‘districts’. If you own DNT and stake it, you gain voting rights over how the income, if any, from the district’s fees is spent.
district0x (DNT) is the 388th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $122,701,507. The current price of district0x is $0.163208, which is 0.281% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.180981 and $0.162229 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of October 17, 2021 09:10 UTC.
Where to buy district0x
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade DNT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Is it a good time to buy district0x?
The technical analysis gauge for district0x displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation to buy, sell or trade. It represents a technical analysis of district0x based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
This chart is not advice or a guarantee of success. Rather, it gauges the real-time recommendations of three popular technical indicators based on the performance of district0x: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder is not responsible for how DNT performs.
district0x at a glance
|Total DNT supply||1,000,000,000|
|All time high||US$0.48337|
|All time high date||April 19, 2021|
district0x price performance over time
How to sell district0x
You can cash out your DNT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have DNT on.
If you store your district0x in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of DNT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of district0x.
What to consider when buying district0xLots of crypto projects talk the DAO talk, but with three distinct districts live, district0x would seem to be walking the DAO walk. But should you buy the coin? Here are a few things that might help you make up your mind.
- After its launch in 2018 saw the usual price bounce, there was a lengthy period when the coin held steady at a very low price – before it suddenly rallied again towards the end of last year after becoming listed on Coinbase. This was good for holders of the token, but if you’re looking for the ‘Coinbase effect’ here, you may have missed the boat.
- DNT is available on most major exchanges, including Coinbase, Binance and Uniwap. It’s an ERC-20 token, which means you can easily pay for it with other ERC-20 tokens, or ETH itself.
- In a sign of its age, DNT is not a proof of stake token – which means there are no staking rewards.
- Note that DNT is the utility token within district0x’s platform – or, to be more accurate, its user-generated platforms. Payments actually conducted within the ecosystem are paid in other currencies, most often ETH.
- As a utility token, DNT’s viability and value are both intrinsically connected to district0x’s ability to onboard new users and host the networks they build. There is plenty of activity around the projects that are live, but it is unclear just how truly independent and ‘user-generated’ they are. That said, they seem serious about attracting ambitious ideas – the reward for having a proposal accepted and delivered is 500,000 DNT, which at the time of writing (22 July 2021) is worth just short of $5900 USD.
District0x (dnt) in news
Grayscale Investments Set to File for Bitcoin Spot ETF as Competition Heats Up
Coinbase Adds Support for Two Ethereum-Based Altcoins Across All of Its Platforms
Top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch this week: BTC, ETH, SOL, MATIC, FTM
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including district0x, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of DNT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the district0x or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to stake Avalanche
Learn how to stake AVAX tokens and earn rewards by supporting the Avalanche blockchain.
SuperRare Review and Guide
True to its name, SuperRare is an NFT marketplace that focuses on crypto art tokenised on the Ethereum blockchain. The result is part marketplace and part social network for the artistic side of the NFT community.
DeFi and Web 3.0 wallets
Find out how a Web 3.0 wallet can allow you to access the world of DeFi, plus discover which wallets we recommend.
What is Rarible? Review and guide
Buy and sell unique digital assets on the largest NFT marketplace in the crypto space.
How to stake Theta
Find out how to stake your THETA tokens and how Theta’s multi-BFT proof-of-stake consensus mechanism works.
How to buy Quickswap (QUICK) in Singapore
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Quickswap (QUICK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy DexTools (DEXT) in Singapore
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the DexTools (DEXT) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
DeFi tokens: A simple guide for beginners
DeFi tokens compose a prominent sector in the cryptocurrency markets. Learn the basics of these tokens here.
How to buy Smooth Love Potion (SLP) in Singapore
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Smooth Love Potion (SLP) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Mintable Review & Guide
If you are looking to start buying, selling and trading NFTs, Mintable is one of the best places to start.