Create an online domain today and see how much you could save at GoDaddy with these amazing offers.
Image source: Godaddy.com
GoDaddy discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
Popular GoDaddy coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|18 Mar 2019||Domains for SG$1.99||********|
|18 Mar 2019||1 month FREE trial||********|
What you need to know about GoDaddy?
GoDaddy offers an impressive cloud platform that’s devoted entirely to small, independent start-ups. This company boasts a customer base of more than 18M and it’s popularity continues to grow on a global scale every day.
Build your own professional website and expand your customer base for less at GoDaddy by taking advantage of the amazing offers up for grabs right now. Seize the day and start your own online success story.
GoDaddy Review | Pros and Cons
- Sign up to the newsletter and get special offers delivered to your inbox.
- Tailor your subscription to your needs. GoDaddy offers different subscription tiers and terms, as well as plenty of optional extras to ensure you get access to what you need.
- 24/7 customer support. Whenever you need it, help is at hand.
- Auto-renewal. Remember to opt out of the auto-renewal setting if you’ve decided to terminate your account.
- Cancellations are not possible. If you’ve opted into a long-term contract, you will be tied to that subscription for the duration of the agreed term.
How can I get GoDaddy free shipping?
All of the hosting and domain services offered at GoDaddy are accessible as soon as you’ve completed the checkout process. No shipping fees apply.
What forms of payment does GoDaddy accept?
- American Express
What is the GoDaddy cancellation policy?
Unfortunately, cancellations are no possible. You are tied to your contract for the duration of the agreed term. This is why we’d recommend opting for a one-month rolling contract initially to ensure that GoDaddy is the right choice for you.
If you’ve decided that the services aren’t right for you, or wish to terminate your subscription at the end of the agreed term, make sure you log into your account and opt out of the auto-renewal setting.