- Sign-up offer. Get S$200 cashback with promo code ‘200CASH' when you apply online via digibank or Myinfo with Singpass and charge a minimum of S$800 within 60 days from card approval date. T&Cs apply. Valid until 30 Sep 2021.
- Get rewarded for your spending. Earn up to 10X DBS points for every S$5 you spend on your DBS Woman’s World Card. Online purchases earn 10X DBS Points, overseas purchases earn 3X DBS Points, and other purchases earn 1X DBS Point.
- 0% Interest Payment Plans. You can pay upfront for larger items at participating merchants and have up to 24 months to pay them back without interest.
- e-Commerce Protection. Have protection for all those online purchases you love to make in case of incomplete delivery, non-delivery or damaged items.
- Bonus privileges. Enjoy special discounts and offers at restaurants, beauty salons, online retailers, travel sites and more.
- Annual fee. There is a yearly fee of S$192.60 for principal cardholders but it’s possible to have this fee waived for the following year if you charge a minimum of S$25,000 to your card each year. Each supplementary card has an annual fee of S$96.30. There’s also an annual fee waiver for the first year.
- No need for multiple cards. Thanks to SimplyGo, you can use your DBS Woman’s World Card to pay for train and bus rides without needing an extra card to top up.
You can apply for the DBS Woman’s World Card through the DBS website.
If you are an existing DBS customer you can apply through your internet banking, otherwise, new customers can use MyInfo with your SingPass. If you do not have a SingPass account, you will need to manually complete a form and then provide documentation to support your application. Make sure to have this ready to go before applying and that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Be 21 years or older
- Have an annual income of at least S$80,000 or more for both Singaporeans and foreigners
With the possibility of earning up to 10X DBS Points for every S$5 you spend, it won’t take long to rack up the points if you are a keen online and overseas shopper. You can also get protection for your online purchases and enjoy lots of other privileges on dining, entertainment and fashion purchases. DBS also offers the DBS Woman’s Card, which has a lower minimum income requirement which you can read about below.
Back to top
The DBS Woman’s Card could be an option for you if you like the look of the DBS Woman’s World Card but earn under S$80,000 a year. You can enjoy most of the same benefits with a lower annual fee and DBS Points when you spend on the card. Here’s what you need to know:
- Required income. Singaporeans and PR need to have an annual income of S$30,000 and foreigners need to earn S$45,000.
- Annual fee. The yearly fee for the principal card is S$160.50 but this is waived for the following year if you charge a minimum of S$15,000 to your card each year. Supplementary cards have an annual fee of S$80.25. There’s also an annual fee waiver for the first year.
- Earning points. For online purchases, you can earn 5X DBS Points for every S$5 spend, and 1X DBS Point for other purchases.