- Rewards via DBS Points. Earn 5X DBS Points (or 10 miles) for every S$5 spent online. Other purchases earn 1 DBS Point (or 2 miles) for every S$5 spent.
- 0% Interest Payment Plans. This means you can pay upfront for larger items and have a year or more to pay them back without paying interest.
- e-Commerce Protection. Get an added layer of protection when you shop online in the event of incomplete delivery, non-delivery or if you receive damaged items.
- Woman’s privileges. Enjoy special discounts and offers at restaurants, beauty salons, online retailers, travel sites and more.
- Limited time offer. Get S$150 cashback with promo code ‘150CASH' when you apply online and spend a minimum of S$800 within the first 60 days from card approval date. T&Cs apply. Valid until 30 June 2021.
- SimplyGo. Remove the hassle of carrying a separate card for public transport that you need to top up. Your DBS Woman's Card can be used on trains and buses.
- Annual fee. The yearly fee for the principal card is S$160.50 but this is waived for the following year if you charge a minimum of S$15,000 to your card each year. Supplementary cards come with an annual fee of S$80.25. There is an annual fee waiver for the first year.
You can apply for this card via the DBS website.
If you are an existing DBS customer you can apply through your internet banking, otherwise, new customers can use MyInfo with your SingPass. If you do not have a SingPass account, you will need to manually complete a form and then provide documentation to support your application. Make sure to have this ready to go before applying and that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Be 21 years or older
- Have an annual income of at least S$30,000 if you’re a Singaporean or S$45,000 if you’re a foreigner.
Having the chance to earn 5X DBS points for every S$5 you spend online will be an attractive benefit if you like to shop a lot. This card has a fairly competitive annual fee rate and it’s great to have peace of mind that your online purchases have an added layer of protection. But if you earn S$80,000 or more per year, then you might want to have a look at the DBS Woman’s World Card. Read on to find out more.
Back to top
The DBS Woman’s World Card could be a great option if you like the look of the Woman’s Card and earn over S$80,000 a year. Make sure you’re okay with paying an annual fee that’s a little higher on this card. Both of the cards in this article share most of the same benefits, however, there’s a difference in the number of points you can earn while you shop. The key features of the DBS Woman’s World Card include:
- Earning points. For online purchases, you can earn up to 10X DBS points for every S$5 spent.
- Required income. Singaporeans, PR or foreigners need to have an annual income of at least S$80,000.
- Annual fee. The yearly fee for this card is S$192.60, however this is waived for the following year if you charge a minimum of S$25,000 to your card each year. Supplementary cards come with an annual fee of S$96.30. There’s an annual fee waiver for the first year.