DBS Live Fresh Card Review
Get cashback for online spend, Visa contactless purchases and transport services with the DBS Live Fresh Card.
The DBS Live Fresh Card gives you cashback for online and Visa contactless purchases, and SimplyGo rides. You can also take advantage of plenty of discounts and offers on entertainment, shopping and travel bookings.
S$0 annual fee for 1 year - S$192.60 thereafter
Effective Interest Rate
Min Income - Singaporean and PR
|Product Name||DBS Live Fresh Card|
|Reward||Up to 5% cashback on online and contactless spend (including SimplyGo rides)|
|Effective Interest Rate||26.8%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 25 days|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||3% of the statement balance (or S$50, whichever is greater) plus any amount that is overdue and/or exceeds your credit limit|
Benefits of using DBS Live Fresh Card
- Sign up gift. Get S$150 cashback with promo code ‘150CASH' when you apply online. T&Cs apply. Valid until 30 June 2021.
- Everyday rides cashback. You can use the DBS Live Fresh Card to pay for your bus and train rides with SimplyGo and receive up to 5% cashback.
- Purchase cashback. When you make Visa contactless purchases or do your shopping online, receive up to 5% cashback.
- Special discounts and offers. DBS Live Fresh cardmembers can enjoy special discounts and offers for food, entertainment and shopping in Singapore.
- Accommodation discounts. Get up to 10% cashback at Booking.com and discounts at Klook.
Features of the DBS Live Fresh Card
- Annual fee. The yearly fee for principal cardmembers is S$192.60 p.a. and each supplementary card is S$96.30 p.a. . There is an annual fee waiver for the first year.
- All-in-one card. You can use your DBS Live Fresh Card to pay for your ATM, retail and transit needs, so you don’t have to carry around another card.
- Cashback on all spend. As well as cashback for online shopping, Visa contactless purchases and SimplyGo rides, you’ll get 0.3% cashback on all other spend. To qualify for the 5% cashback, you need to spend at least S$600 a month. The cashback is capped at S$60 each month split into S$20 each between online spend, Visa contactless and all other spend. Note there are some transactions that do not qualify for cashbacks including some payments made via AXS, payments to educational institutions and more, so check out the terms and conditions.
How to apply for the DBS Live Fresh Card?
If you’re ready to apply for the DBS Live Fresh Card, you can do so on the DBS website.
If you are an existing DBS customer you can apply through your internet banking, otherwise, new customers can use MyInfo with your SingPass. If you do not have a SingPass account, you will need to manually complete a form and then provide documentation to support your application. Make sure to have this ready to go before applying and that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Be 21 years or older
- Have an annual income of at least S$30,000 for Singaporeans and PR, and S$45,000 for foreigners
The DBS Live Fresh Card is worth considering if you regularly shop online and would like to be rewarded for doing so. You can also get cashback for Visa contactless purchases and your bus and train rides via SimplyGo.
Even though there are other special offers and discounts for DBS Live Fresh cardmembers, it’s worth checking out what other cashback card options are available such as unlimited cashback credit cards that have no cap or minimum spend.