OCBC Credit Cards
Compare the range of credit cards from OCBC including rebate, travel and rewards cards.
A leading provider of premium banking services in Singapore, OCBC Bank also offers an impressive product line of credit cards with rewards backed by leading online merchants and stores in Singapore. Whether you are an online shopping buff, a householder looking for discounted groceries at your favourite mart or a frequent flier; OCBC Credit Cards have it all covered.
This review will explore the unique features of the various OCBC Credit Cards, eligibility requirements and some common questions you might have before applying.
finder does not currently have access to this credit card provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
What cards are available from OCBC?
- OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card – The Ultimate Rewards Card
The OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card is an upgrade to the OCBC Titanium Credit Card, offering more rewards and greater cash back on purchases. Hence, whether you shop in Singapore or overseas, online or offline, you can earn 10 OCBC$ for every dollar spent using the OCBC Titanium Rewards Card. The card comes with e-Commerce Protection ensuring safe online transactions for you.
The OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card is available in two colours – blue and pink for a more personalised look.
- NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card- Groceries Rewards Card
If you are an existing NTUC member, you are eligible to apply for the NTUC Plus! Visa Card. The NTUC Plus! Visa Card is essentially a groceries rewards card that rewards you for your household shopping at NTUC Fairprice. The card also rewards you for spending at petrol stations such as Esso and Caltex and allows for discounted shopping at stationery store Popular.
- OCBC Plus Visa Credit Card
Similar to the NTUC Plus Visa Card, the OCBC Plus Visa Card also offers rebates for grocery shopping at Fairprice, stationery shopping at Popular and buying petrol at Esso and Caltex.
In addition, the NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card and the OCBC Plus Visa Credit Card also attract Link Points rebates at over 200 participating Plus! merchants. This translates into more savings on essential items to free up your cash for more.
- OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card – The Retail Shopping Card
The OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card attracts 5% rebate at 15 retails brands and lets you earn Robs$ for local or overseas shopping outside the 15 retail brands. You also get invited to members’ only sales and events to enhance your privileges as an OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card holder.
- OCBC Arts Credit Card- Card for the Arts
Love watching movies, plays and concerts? The OCBC Arts Credit Card allows you to be a connoisseur of art without burning a hole in your pocket. Use the OCBC Arts Credit Card to get rebates on show tickets, priority booking for selected shows while also earning 3x OCBC$ for SISTIC purchases.
- OCBC Platinum Credit Card – Premium Wellness Card
The OCBC Platinum Card is a premium card that earns 1 OCBC$ for every dollar spent. It also offers exciting deals in travel bookings, dining out, and family fun activities and health and wellness events the whole year round.
Use your OCBC Platinum Credit Card to get discounted tickets for Singapore’s hotspots such as the Gardens by the Bay. Let the Platinum Card assist you to be in the pink of health with discounts and 0% instalment payment plan on slimming, weight management and holistic skin care services.
- OCBC BEST Denki Credit Card- The Electronics Card
This is the ultimate electronics card that allows you to save on electronic and appliance purchases. You get rewards for in-store purchase, up to 2.5% rebates the year round and special invites to member only events.
The OCBC BEST Denki Credit Card also allows you to book extended warranty on your purchases for 5 years at a discounted price and book home-delivery of your buys when you spend S$200 in a single receipt.
- OCBC 365 Credit Card – A Premium Rebate Card
The OCBC 365 Credit Card offers 3% cashback on weekend dining at selected food joints and on online purchases subject to a predefined limit. The card also attracts rebate in petrol stations.
The OCBC 365 Credit Card also allows cash back on eligible medical expenses at selected hospitals across the island, one of the select few credit cards to offer cash back on medical expenses.
Book air tickets with your OCBC 365 Credit Card to unlock its premium features such as complimentary travel personal accident insurance up to S$200,000 and up to S$400 coverage on baggage loss. Also enjoy a round the clock Visa Signature Concierge service with your OCBC 365 Credit Card.
- OCBC Cashflo Credit Card – The Instalment Card
OCBC Cashflo Credit card is an auto instalment card offering split monthly payments over 3 to 6 months with 0% interest. You can also enjoy up to 1% cash rebate on all spendings when you use the OCBC Cashflo Credit Card. Rebates are capped S$100 monthly.
- FRANK Credit Card – The Card for Young Adults
The FRANK Credit card offers up to 6% rebates on online shopping from clothes, gadgets, travel deals and even Grab rides.
Not only that, you also get to celebrate your shopping conquests with friends as the FRANK credit card brings with it up to 5% rebates at selected cafes, clubs, bars and cinema halls.
FRANK by OCBC Credit Card is part of a bigger package of banking and investment solutions for young adults who are ready to embark on a financial journey independently.
- OCBC Great Eastern Credit Card – The Health Card
OCBC Great Eastern Cashflo Credit Card allows you to enjoy various health and wellness benefits.
Like the OCBC Cashflo Credit Card, your bills automatically get split in monthly instalments while earning a rebate on purchases. Additionally, the card allows you to pay for selected Great Eastern Life and Great Eastern General insurance plans
- OCBC Voyage Card – The Travel Card
The OCBC Voyage Card is an exclusive travel reward credit card that allows you to earn Voyage Miles when you use it. You earn up to 1.2 voyage miles for every S$1 local spend, 1.6 voyage miles for every S$1 spent on local dining and 2.3 voyage miles for every S$1 in foreign currency.
The Voyage Miles can be redeemed for flight tickets, cash or retail vouchers on branded luxury items. OCBC Voyage Cards are one of the few miles cards that allow this flexibility in redemption.
Also when booking with OCBC Voyage Card, you do not face travel black –out dates. Additionally, OCBC Voyage Miles never expire so you don’t have to worry about redeeming them before they lose their validity. You can also consider comparing the OCBC 90°N Card
What are the benefits of banking with OCBC?
- The bank offers a diverse basket of reward and rebate credit cards, backed by merchants VISA and MasterCard.
- Secure online transactions for purchases made with OCBC Credit Cards are ensured through CardSecure.
- Cash-on-Instalments allows you to convert your available credit limit into fixed monthly instalments of 12 to 60 months tenure. The funds can be deposited into your designated bank account.
- You can enjoy several interest-free instalment plans at more than 1,000 merchant outlets across Singapore with OCBC Credit Cards.
- It is possible to ask for an enhancement of your credit limit for greater financial flexibility. The limit can be raised temporarily in case of any requirement or permanently.
- You can make use of Pay Lite, another feature of OCBC Credit Cards that allow you to split any OCBC Credit Card purchase of S$100 and above into interest-free, fixed monthly instalments of up to 24 months, making big purchases less burdensome.
How to apply for an OCBC credit card
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- You must have an annual income of S$30,000 and above, if Singaporean or Singapore PR.
If you are a foreigner, you must have an annual income of S$45,000 and above.
- In case applying for NTUC Visa Plus! Cards, you must be an existing NTUC Plus member.
Documents required for application:
- For salaried persons: Latest computerised/ electronic payslip and Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment or Latest 6 months’ CPF contribution history statement.
- For self-employed: Latest computerised/electronic payslip And Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment or Latest 12 months’ CPF contribution history statement.
- For foreigners:
- Employment Pass with at least 6 month validity, Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment, Latest bank statement that shows salary crediting in the last month.
- The application form and copies of documents can be submitted in person, mailed or faxed to any OCBC CC processing centre.
Frequently asked questions