Colourpop is a globally popular innovative cosmetics company that creates and carries cruelty-free, wallet-friendly makeup developed using luxury formulas. You’ll find everything you need to carry you through the day-to-day to a girls’ night out in this fabulous online catalogue. What’s more, the Colourpop Boxing Day event has arrived and prices are at an all-time-low right now.
Check out all the best opportunities to save at Colourpop throughout the Boxing Day sales below. Trust us, these discounts are too good to pass on.
The latest Colourpop offers
Popular ColourPop coupon codes
|3 Sep 2020
||Get 15% off, give 15% off when you refer a friend
|6 Aug 2020
||60% off ultimate brush roll
|9 Jul 2020
||Over 50% off ultimate brush cup
|25 Jun 2020
||$15 off the full beat
|3 Sep 2020
||10% off your order with newsletter signup
What products does Colourpop sell?
This innovative cosmetics brand specialises in budget-friendly, cruelty-free makeup for contemporary ladies everywhere. Whether you’re looking for the perfect palette to compliment your skin tone, a splash of colour to add to your lips, some drama-infusing eye makeup, bases and concealers for your face or a great rouge to accentuate your cheekbones, you won’t be disappointed by the rainbow of options on offer here. Guilt-free, on-trend and affordable beauty bag essentials are awaiting you here.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
Colourpop operates exclusively as an online retailer. As a result, to shop during its Boxing Day event you’ll need to do so via the online store. That’s ideal for us though. We get to dodge the hustle and bustle of in-store shopping during sale events and browse the Colourpop discounts and deals from the comfort of our couch with a cool drink in hand. Sounds heavenly, don’t you think?
What will be on sale during the Colourpop Boxing Day sale?
Colourpop is keeping the details of its Boxing Day plans under lock and key right now, so we’re having to speculate a little here. In past sale events, this retailer has given away fantastic freebies with every purchase, discounted products by anything up to a massive 75% off and in general become renowned for hosting unmissable sale shopping sprees for millions of Colourpop followers across the globe. Expect this year’s event to be equally unmissable.
What is the Colourpop returns policy?
Due to the nature of the products sold, change of mind returns are not possible. We highly recommend double-checking your basket before you check out to avoid being left out of pocket for a product you didn’t want or a shade you selected incorrectly.
In the event that you receive a damaged or incorrect item, get in touch with the Colourpop customer care team, which will be on hand to offer an appropriate resolution.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some handy tips and tricks to help you shop savvy during this year’s Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder’s newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we’ll keep you in the loop with the hottest deals and discounts as they land throughout the Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. If you’ve decided that you’re going to splash out during the [dateformat=Y] Boxing Day sales, it’s a good idea to take a look at your finances before you embark on your shopping spree. Calculate an affordable amount to splurge during the sales and stay within budget to avoid any unnecessary debt adding to those January blues.
- Make a list. Once you’ve worked out your budget, clear out your cosmetics case. Dispose of any dried-up or empty products to make room for all those lovely new ones you intend to buy. And as you do this, make a list of the items you need to replace during your sale shopping spree. That way you’ll have a clear goal and avoid being blindsided by the flashy deals and discounts everywhere.
- Browse in advance. Next, you need to head across to the Colourpop website. Get to grips with how to navigate the platform and pick out the products and shades that are right for you. You could even add any products to your basket in advance. This will facilitate a faster checkout process and help you to clearly see just how much you stand to save when the sale lands.
- Do your research. There are loads of cruelty-free cosmetics companies that offer similar products to Colourpop. Be sure to double-check that you’re not missing a better deal elsewhere before completing your purchase on Boxing Day.