Enjoy 10X Rewards on your shopping worldwide, plus a first year-annual fee waiver.
With 10X Reward Points for any clothes, shoes and bags purchases, the Citi Rewards card is perhaps a dream come true for shopaholics. Whether you’re buying from a local or overseas retailer, online or from a brick-and-mortar store, you can earn a heap of Reward Points from all eligible payments to help you offset your next purchase.
Compare the card features and fees to find out if it is right for you.
|Product Name||Citi Rewards Credit Card|
|Reward||10X Rewards on your shopping spend (local and overseas) and online purchases (except travel-related transactions), plus 1X Rewards Points on all other spend, no cap or minimum spend required|
|Effective Interest Rate||26.9%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 25 days|
|Maximum Credit Limit||Up to 4X of monthly income|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||1% or S$50, whichever is the higher|
|Go to site|
Benefits of using the Citi Rewards Credit Card
The Citi Rewards card offers both cost-saving features and a rewards program. Some of this card’s main benefits are:
- 10X Rewards. Earn 10X Rewards Points (equivalent to 4 Miles) for every S$1 spent on clothes, shoes and bags. Purchases from online, departmental and retail stores (local or international) are all eligible for 10X Reward Points. All other purchases will entitle you to 1 point per S$1 spent. Note that the maximum 10X Reward Points you can earn are capped at 10,000 points per month. After the cap is reached, continue to earn 1X reward for every S$1 spent. Rewards Points are valid for up to five years. T&Cs apply.
- Petrol discounts. Save up to 14% of your fuel purchases when you fill your tank at Esso and Shell stations.
- Welcome Offer. Get up to 30,000 Citi ThankYou Points with minimum spend of S$3,000 in the first three months. Ends 30 September 2019.
- Refer-a-friend bonus. Receive S$50 per successful referral and up to S$1,500 bonus cash for further successful referrals. T&Cs apply. Ends 23 August 2019.
Features of the Citi Rewards Credit Card
Some of the main features of this card are:
- Annual fee. Expect an annual fee of S$192.60 for the primary card and S$96.30 for every supplementary card. First-year annual fees are waived for the primary card and two supplementary cards.
- Complimentary travel insurance. Charge your full airfare to your Citi Rewards Visa Signature card for peace of mind when you travel. The complimentary insurance covers a wide range of incidents from flight delays to medical expenses incurred while travelling.
- Redemption flexibility. Depending on your needs and preferences, you can use your Rewards Points to either make direct payments through Samsung Pay or your Citi credit cards, redeem vouchers at participating merchants islandwide, exchange for cash rebates or redeem for the wide range of benefits listed on Citi ThankYouSM Rewards.
- Dining and travel perks. Indulge with special offers at Citi Gourmet Pleasures’ curated list of restaurants, such as CUT by Wolfgang Puck and The Line. You can also enjoy travel deals such as airfare sales, accommodation, car rentals and other travel discounts, helping you save while travelling in style.
How to apply for the Citi Rewards Credit Card
If you have compared your options and decided to apply, you can proceed by clicking Go to site on this page to begin your online application. Before you apply, make sure to meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Earn at least S$30,000 p.a. if you’re a Singaporean or permanent resident, or S$42,000 if you’re a foreigner
- Have a good credit rating
- Be at least 21 years or older
To ensure the application process goes smoothly, have the following information handy:
The Citi Rewards Credit Card is more suited to the frequent shopper versus one whose lifestyle involves dining out regularly. While this card has a first year-annual fee waiver, the S$192.60 annual fee for subsequent years may offset any savings if you’re not maximising the card on eligible expenses. Be sure you compare a variety of other rewards or cashback cards to help you find one that suits your circumstances and needs.