Citi Quick Cash Loan Review
Find out what you need to know about the Citi Quick Cash Loan. It can be quick to apply for a loan plan of up to 60 months with Citibank.
- Citibank loans can be approved in under an hour
- There’s an early settlement or early cancellation fee
Convert your unused credit card limit to cash with the Citi Quick Cash Loan.
Interest Rate From
Up to 4x your monthly salary
Maximum Loan Amount
Up to 5 years
|Special Offer||New Citi Credit Card or Citibank Ready Credit account holders can receive interest rates from as low as 3.45% p.a today (EIR 6.5% p.a.). T&Cs apply.|
|Interest Rate From||3.45% |
|Minimum Loan Amount||S$1,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 4x your monthly salary|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 5 years|
|Approval Duration||1 hour loan approval. T&C's apply|
|Go to site|
Pros and cons
- Easy application and fast approval process for existing Citibank customers.
- Citi Mobile App takes the hassle out of managing your loan.
- Cancellation or early settlement of your Citi Quick Cash Loan will incur S$100 or 3% of the outstanding principal (whichever is higher).
Main points to consider with a Citi Quick Cash Loan
Loans from Citibank can range from 1 to 5 years. Effective interest rates on these loans are fixed and typically range between 6.5% to 10.50%. It is possible to get a Citibank Personal Loan of anything between S$1,000 up to 4x your monthly salary, if you meet eligibility and credit scoring criteria.
According to Citibank’s website, you can check the interest rates and repayment amount of Citi Quick Cash during your loan booking application.
Features of a Citi Quick Cash Loan from Citibank
- Minimum loan amount. The minimum amount you can borrow with Citibank is S$1,000.
- Flexible repayment. You can choose the period over which you’d like to repay your loan. If you can repay your loan quickly you may be able to choose a loan tenure as short as 1 year; the limit is as much as 5 years.
- Fast approval. It may be possible to be approved in less than an hour, under Citibank’s “1 Hour Loan Promise” scheme, as long as you meet certain terms and conditions.
How much does the loan cost?
The total loan cost will vary depending on how much you borrow, the term of your loan and your repayment instalments. This provider has a Cancellation fee of 3% of the outstanding balance or S$100 (whichever is higher). Other fees and charges will apply, so make sure that you read and understand your loan terms before you sign up to a Citi Quick Cash Personal Loan.
How to apply for a Citi Quick Cash Personal Loan
You can start an application for a Citi Quick Cash Personal Loan by clicking the green ‘Go to site’ button, and you’ll be taken straight to Citibank’s website. To be eligible you must, at a minimum:
- Have a minimum annual income of S$30,000 for Singaporeans and permanent residents, or S$42,000 for foreigners
- Have a Citibank Ready Credit or Citi Credit Card account to be offered a Citi Quick Cash Loan.
When applying for a loan you typically have to provide:
- Identification. You will need a photocopy of your NRIC (front and back).
- Proof of income. You may need to demonstrate your income by supplying a combination of payslips, your Notice of Assessment, Credit Bureau Report and CPF statements.