Accelerate your reward points and air miles earning with the Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card.
The Citi Prestige Credit Card is designed to maximise reward earning potential for card users. Those that travel frequently can earn 5 ThankYou points for every Singapore dollar spent overseas, while local spend attracts 3.25 points for every dollar.
|Product Name||Citi Prestige Card|
|Reward||Earn 5 ThankYou Points (2 Miles) per S$1 overseas spend and 3.25 ThankYou Points per S$1 local spend|
|Effective Interest Rate||26.9%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 25 days|
|Maximum Credit Limit||Up to 4X of monthly income|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||1% or S$50, whichever is higher|
|Go to site|
Benefits of the Citi Prestige Card
Signing up to the Citi Prestige Card brings with it a number of benefits, such as:
- Complimentary night at a hotel. You can receive a free night’s stay when you book a minimum of four consecutive nights at any hotel or resort.
- Accelerated reward earning. The Citi Prestige Card allows you to earn 5 ThankYou points for every dollar spent overseas and 3.25 ThankYou points for every dollar spent locally.
- Six golf games. Card users will be able to make the most of six complimentary golf games at courses across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and China.
- 62,500 Citi ThankYou Points welcome offer. This offer is only valid until 31 December 2019.
Features of the Citi Prestige Card
The Citibank Citi Prestige Credit Card grants users access to features such as:
- Citi Quick Cash. Citi Prestige Card users will be able to take out quick cash loans. Interest rates and conditions apply.
- Citi Mobile App. Card users will be able to activate their card from the Citi Mobile App. The app also allows users to lock and unlock their card, secure transactions, monitor reward point earning and view various accounts at a glance.
- Citi Paywise. This financial service allows card users to break down transactions and statements into smaller amounts that can be paid over time. Remember that extra interest rates will apply if you elect to use this feature.
- Annual fee. The Citi Prestige Credit Card incurs an annual fee of S$535. This amount is subject to change and cannot be waived.
- Access to Citi ThankYou Rewards Travel Portal. This will allow you to make the most of flight and accommodation offers, without facing blackout dates.
- Citi World Privileges. Citibank card users can make the most of a wide range of deals and promos across lifestyle, dining, shopping and travel categories.
- Reward points. Citi Prestige Credit Card users earn rewards points, called “ThankYou” points, at an accelerated pace. These points can be spent on a range of goods and services, or can be converted into air miles.
In order to apply for a Citi Prestige Card, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have a minimum annual income of S$120,000
If you’re a salaried employee you’ll need to provide:
- A copy of your NRIC/passport
- Latest original digital payslip OR Tax Notice of Assessment OR last 12 months/CPF statements
If you’re self-employed you’ll need to provide:
- A copy of your NRIC/passport
- Last two years’ Income Tax Notice of Assessment
- Last three months’ bank statements
If you’re a foreigner you’ll need to provide:
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your work permit with at least six months’ validity
- A copy of a bill or bank statement with your name and address
- Income Tax Notice of Assessment
- Latest original digital payslip
Consistent spenders should be looking to maximise the number of rewards points they earn. The Citi Prestige Card allows users to earn up to five points for every dollar spent. If you’re ready to sign up, click “Go to site”.