Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
CIMB Visa Infinite Card Review
Enjoy luxurious travel perks and earn up to 2% unlimited cashback on overseas spend.
Designed for those with an appetite for the finer things in life, the CIMB Visa Infinite comes free and offers a host of travel privileges. Whether it’s booking your next trip or making online purchases in foreign currencies, you can earn up to 2% unlimited cashback when you transact in these spending categories.
All other eligible spends will also earn you 1% cashback. To sweeten the deal, you can also expect other luxurious travel perks such as complimentary airport lounge access and a concierge service.
Read on to work out if the CIMB Visa Infinite card is the right match for you and your lifestyle.
Finder does not currently have access to this credit card provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Benefits of using the CIMB Visa Infinite Card
Some of the main perks of this credit card from CIMB include:
- Unlimited 2% cashback on all travel and foreign exchange expenses. Earn 2% cashback from all online spend in foreign currencies, overseas and travel category transactions when you meet a minimum spend of S$2,000 within a statement month. There’s also no cap on the total amount of cashback you can earn.
- Unlimited 1% cashback on all retail spend. For all other eligible spends, you’ll earn 1% cashback with no monthly cap nor minimum qualifying spend.
- Free airport lounge access. Relax before your flight with 3 complimentary lounge access at over 1,000 airports worldwide. To redeem your free passes, simply download the “Airport Companion” app and register for a DragonPass membership account.
- Complimentary travel insurance of up to S$1 million. You and your family will be automatically covered for your trip when you charge your full travel fares to your CIMB Visa Infinite card.
- Travel perks. Enjoy up to 25% discounts at selected dining outlets in airports worldwide, 5% off airport limousine transfers in 300 cities, and 5% discount on Meet & Greet services at 120 airports.
- Transit ready with SimplyGo. Avoid the hassle of carrying extra cards or queuing up to reload your balance with your SimplyGo-enabled CIMB Visa Infinite card. Simply tap your card, mobile or wearable payment (Apple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay) on the contactless terminal to pay for your bus or train fare.
- Free for life. Both principal and supplementary cards do not come with any annual fees.
Features of the CIMB Visa Infinite Card
Here are the features you should consider when looking at the CIMB Visa Infinite card.
- Sign-up offer. Receive S$120 cash credit when you apply for a CIMB credit card and spend a minimum of S$500/month for two months. T&Cs apply. Ends 31 Oct 2021.
- CIMB 0% i.Pay Plan. Split your big-ticket purchases with 6, 12 or 24 months interest-free instalment plans. A one-time processing fee of 3% of transaction amount applies for 6- or 12-month tenures and 5% of the transaction amount applies for 24-month tenure. Read more about how credit card interest rates work.
- Exclusive CIMB deals. If you travel frequently to Malaysia and Indonesia, you can benefit from CIMB’s exclusive network of over 1,000 partners across dining, retail and lifestyle.
- Golfing privileges. Take advantage of complimentary green fees when you tee-off at 108 participating golf clubs in 16 counties with a minimum spend of S$2,000. Terms and conditions apply, so make sure to check your eligibility before booking a game.
- Personal concierge. CIMB also offers a personal concierge where card-holders are promised to be served round the clock – anytime, anyday. The concierge will tend to your requests for private jet flight arrangements, rental of yachts or limousines and even food recommendations wherever you are.
How to apply for the CIMB Visa Infinite Card
You can apply for the CIMB Visa Infinite card conveniently online. If you’re a SingPass holder, simply apply via MyInfo to retrieve your personal details and income information. Otherwise, you can also manually complete an online application which will only take approximately 10 minutes.
Before you get started, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and have all the required documents details on hand.
- Earn at least S$120,000 p.a. if you’re a Singaporean or permanent resident;
- Fixed deposit collateral of at least S$50,000 if you don’t meet the income requirements
- Have a good credit rating
- Be at least 21 years of age
Frequently asked questions
Targetted at frequent travellers who prefers a straightforward cashback scheme instead of miles rewards, the CIMB Visa Infinite card is definitely worth considering. With no annual fees, you need not worry about whether your savings would outweigh the cost of the card. However, there are similar cards that may offer better perks or extra savings depending on your lifestyle. So make sure to compare your options to find one that is ideal for you before applying.
Compare other credit cards in Singapore
More guides on Finder
Instarem Amaze review
Benefit from 1% cashback, low-cost FX payments and seamless expense management with the Instarem Amaze card.
YouTrip vs Revolut vs Wise in Singapore
Learn more about YouTrip, Revolut and Wise before deciding which one of these multicurrency wallets is most suitable for you.
Review: Celsius Network cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform
An in-depth review of one of the most popular lending and interest earning platforms in cryptocurrency.
Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
YouTrip vs Credit Card
Both prepaid cards and credit cards give you the option to shop with ease – here’s how they compare.
Revolut alternatives including banks, apps and competitors
There are a number of cards and banking apps similar to Revolut that you can use in Singapore, so we’ve put together a list and compared their features for you.
Canvas prepaid debit card review
With the Canvas prepaid card and app, both your kids and domestic workers can benefit from more independence over pocket money and household expenses.
AscendEX (BitMax) Cryptocurrency Exchange Review
A complete review of the AscendEX exchange, covering trading and DeFi features, associated fees, regulation and security. Is AscendEX right for you?
Best student debit cards
Enjoy convenient payments and a wide range of benefits with debit cards options that match the fast-paced lifestyles of students and young adults.
Banks with Samsung Pay in Singapore
Check if your bank offers Samsung Pay and learn how to set up and use the digital wallet for contactless payments.