Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Where to buy hand soap online in Singapore
If you're shopping for hand soap online, here's a list of the top 10 destinations to check out first.
Banishing bacteria begins with washing your hands correctly, and to do that, you need an effective hand soap at the ready. With so many online retailers out there at the moment, we’ve come to understand that it can be tricky knowing where to turn on your mission to source a reliable product, which is why we’ve compiled this guide featuring the top ten online destinations for Singaporeans shopping for hand soap online.
Scroll on to see which retailers made the cut based on their range, pricing and product availability.
When it comes to diversity, this global online multi-seller portal is difficult to beat, whatever it is you’re shopping for. Peruse more than 12,000 results when entering the search term hand soap at your own pace at AliExpress.
- Free shipping widely available
- Download the app to access exclusive daily deals
- Sign up to earn enticing new customer coupons
This global retailing giant is super-convenient and easy-to-use, making it the perfect place to turn on your mission to find a bacteria busting hand wash. Pour through hundreds of results at Amazon until you find the perfect fit for your lifestyle.
- Personalised product recommendations based on previous purchases and searches
- Start your free 30-day trial of Prime to unlock member benefits
- Subscribe and save is often available, allowing you to receive regular deliveries for less
If you want access to competitive pricing, an unimaginably diverse range of products and the opportunity to save by buying in bulk, this multi-seller platform is a must-visit. Stock up on sanitizing hand wash solutions for less at eBay.
- Free shipping offered by many sellers
- Create an account and keep tabs on items of interest by adding them to your watch list
- Daily deals and discounts available
This UK-based fashion house offers plenty of innovative hand washing products created by globally popular brands. ASOS is fabulous when it comes to fashion, but it also offers a great range of skin-cleansing products for you to choose from too.
- Create an account and curate your very own ASOS wishlist
- Free delivery with orders over $46
- Enjoy a guilt-free shopping spree as ASOS only stocks ethical brands
StrawberryNET.com is an online cosmetics superstore where you’ll be able to access an amazing range of handwashes created by a long list of brands including Molton Brown, Glasshouse, Thymes and many more.
- Free delivery with all orders over AUD$51.11
- Handy product ratings and reviews
- Browse more than 800 brands through a single site
When it comes to herbal hand soaps, you’ll find an impressive collection of options on offer here. iHerb is an online retailer that specialises in all-natural alternatives to everyday household products, skincare solutions and supplements.
- Free delivery with every purchase over $60
- Refer a friend and give them a 5% discount whilst earning yourself 5% back in rewards
- 60-day returns policy for unopened products
Another fashion-focused destination that doesn’t disappoint when you’re shopping for decadent hand washes to keep your mitts germ-free. Zalora stocks a vast selection of designer and high-street brands, catering to every budget.
- Free delivery when you spend $40 or more
- Risk-free shopping with free returns Singapore-wide
- Sign up to the newsletter and get a $20 voucher to spend online
This beauty-focused retailer is a fantastic place to shop for splurge-worthy and budget-friendly hand soaps created by a long list of leading beauty brands. If you want to treat your hands to a nourishing wash, head to Sephora.
- Free shipping when you spend $40 or more
- Sign up to be a beauty insider to unlock member perks
- 60-day returns policy for all online purchases
If you’re looking for accessible hand-sanitizing products, you’ll appreciate the plethora of options on offer at this Singaporean grocery store. Explore acclaimed brands and wallet-friendly alternatives online at EAMart
- Free delivery for all orders Singapore-wide
- Explore the “On Sale” section to access the latest discounts and deals
- Spend $150 per month and enjoy a 5% rebate
Competitive prices, flash deals and discounts and a massive range of hand soaps await here. FairPrice is an ideal destination for Singaporeans shopping for local and global brands for less.
- Free delivery with orders over $59
- Discounts and deals available daily
- Sign up to the loyalty club and access insider perks
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- AliExpress: Free shipping options widely available
- Amazon: Free delivery is often available, especially for Prime members
- eBay: Free shipping offered by many sellers
- ASOS: Enjoy free standard shipping on all orders over $46
- StrawberryNET.com: Spend AUD$51.11 or more to qualify for free delivery
- iHerb: Free with all orders over $60
- Zalora: Get shipping at no extra cost with all orders over $40
- Sephora: Free when you spend $40 or above
- EAMart: Free shipping for all orders Singapore-wide
- FairPrice: Orders over $59 automatically qualify for free delivery