Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How and when to buy hand sanitiser online
Shop for hand sanitiser and protect yourself from infection on the go at these top online destinations.
Currently, stocks of hand sanitiser are low at many retailers because of increased demand due to the coronavirus. Be aware that many retailers may be out of stock, or impose limits on how much you can buy. So shop around, but don’t pay over the odds!
The good news is, the best way to protect yourself from infection is to regularly wash your hands with soap and water, for a full 20 seconds and make sure you dry them thoroughly. (Hint, this is roughly the time it takes to sing Happy Birthday twice.)
But there are cases when you don’t have immediate access to soap and water, like when you’re on public transport or walking to and from work. In these cases, hand sanitiser is a great alternative – specifically an alcohol-based hand rub.
Here’s our guide on where you can buy hand sanitiser online and when you can use it.
This global retailing giant is your go-to for anything and everything, so it stands to reason that you’ll find a fantastic range of hand sanitisers for everyday, on-the-go usage here. Amazon offers one of the most convenient shopping experiences the world has to offer and options to suit every budget too.
- Secure online shopping with transactions processed and encrypted via Amazon Pay
- Start your free 30-day trial of Prime and unlock member perks
- Free shipping widely available, especially for Prime members
Whether you’re buying in bulk or shopping for a single bottle, you can rely on this multi-seller platform to deliver plenty of options on your hand sanitiser shopping spree. Join in the thrill of a bidding war or secure the product you want by choosing one of the buy it now listings.
- Free delivery offered by many sellers
- Create an account and keep tabs on items of interest by adding them to your watch list
- Daily deals and discounts available
Another fabulously diverse multi-seller shopping portal, AliExpress is a great place to find cheap hand sanitiser in a variety of sizes for all your hand cleansing demands. Here you’ll find competitive pricing, a massive selection of options and regular deals and discounts.
- Free shipping options widely available
- Download the app and shop on-the-go
- Sign up to earn new customer coupons
Self proclaimed to offer the best bang for your buck, Banggood is brilliant when you’re looking to stretch your money to its maximum potential. Access affordable hand sanitising solutions and stock up without breaking the bank to ensure you’re never caught short.
- Accepts a massive range of payment options
- Peruse 150,000+ products through a single site
- Secure online shopping as Banggood partners with Trustwave to protect personal and sensitive data
Whether you’re looking for a large supply of sanitiser you can later decant into travel friendly sized bottles, or you’re stocking up on handbag size solutions, you’ll find everything you need at Qoo10.
- Free shipping offered by many sellers
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive exclusive deals and discounts direct to your inbox
- Plenty of different payment methods to choose from
Singapore’s favourite online grocery store has stockpiled its hand sanitiser supplies to ensure that you are able to access it when you need it most. At EAMart you’ll be able to pick up some handy sanitisers whilst doing your weekly shop whenever your supply is running low.
- Spend $150 or more per month and receive a 5% rebate
- Free shipping for all orders Singapore-wide
- Choose your preferred 2-hour delivery slot
When you’re shopping for hand sanitisers on a shoestring, you’re sure to find a pile of budget-friendly options here. There are many perks to shopping at FairPrice including brand deals, free gifts and more.
- Free delivery for orders over $59
- Sign up to the loyalty club to get exclusive member perks
- Fantastic range of discount codes and coupons up for grabs regularly
A cosmetics specialist might not be the first place that comes to mind on your hand sanitiser shopping spree, but StrawberryNET.com is actually a fantastic place to restock your supplies from the comfort of your favourite spot on the sofa.
- Free shipping when you spend AUD$51.11 or more
- Upgrade to express delivery and get your order in just 2-3 working days
- The 30-day returns policy applies to all unopened products
If you’re a fan of clean beauty and healthcare products, you’re sure to adore the options on offer at Nourished Life. This is where you’ll be able to access all-natural and organic brands of hand sanitiser for on-the-move cleansing.
- Spend $102.01 or more and get free delivery to your door
- Access a large range of Vegan-approved products
- Sign up and get 10% off your order
The Lazada marketplace doesn’t disappoint when it comes to shopping for hand sanitiser supplies. This online portal carries sanitisers created by loads of different brands in a vast variety of sizes to keep your whole family protected against unwanted germs.
- Subscribe to unlock a 10% discount code
- Download the app to access exclusive daily deals
- Cash on delivery accepted
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Amazon: Free shipping widely available, especially for Prime members
- eBay: Free delivery offered by many sellers
- AliExpress: Free shipping options are often available
- Banggood: Free shipping is available on select products
- Qoo10: Plenty of sellers offer free shipping methods
- EAMART: Free shipping with every purchase Singapore-wide
- FairPrice On: Free home delivery when you spend $59 or more
- StrawberryNET.com: Free with orders over AUD$51.11
- Nourished Life: Spend $102.01 or more to qualify for free delivery
- Lazada: Free shipping offered by some sellers
How do I wash my hands properly?
According to the World Health Organization, washing your hands properly should take as long as singing “Happy Birthday” twice – which is roughly 20 seconds. Make sure you use soap and warm water, and dry your hands thoroughly afterwards. You can click here for the full WHO guide.
More guides on Finder
Top sites to buy false eyelashes online in Singapore 2021
Pick up drama-infusing false eyelashes at these top retailers for less with one of our coupons.
Where to buy eyeliner online in Singapore 2021
Accentuate your eyes and come up with a new eye look with eyeliner from our list of retailers.
Where to buy eco-friendly packaging online in Singapore 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on pioneering eco-friendly packaging online at any of these prime retailers.
Where to buy reusable straws online in Singapore 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on sustainable, reusable drinking straws online at any of these prime retailers.
Where to buy eyeshadow online in Singapore 2021
Top up your makeup kit and try out new looks with eye shadows from our list of retailers.
Where to buy reusable coffee cups online in Singapore 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on eco-friendly, reusable coffee cups online at any of these prime retailers.
Where to buy reusable diapers online in Hong Kong 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on reusable diapers for the little ones in your life online at any of these prime retailers.
Where to buy reusable heat packs online in Singapore 2021
Shop for reusable heat packs online at any of these eight destinations and score a discount with a coupon code.
Where to buy reusable coffee pods online in Singapore 2021
Cut costs on eco-friendly, reusable coffee pods for use with Nespresso machines with a discount code at any of these online retailers.
Where to buy mascara online in Singapore 2021
For a great range of mascaras, shop from these sellers and save with our discount and coupon codes.