Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
The top sites to buy adidas Yeezy sneakers online
It’s the shoe that everybody wants to get their hands on, and now you can too.
Announced in 2013 and officially released in 2015, the adidas Yeezy sneaker is a creation by Kanye West in partnership with the iconic streetwear brand.
adidas Yeezy has quickly gained a solid position on the top tier of street style.
If you’re an avid sneaker head, then you need to own a pair of Yeezys. The brand is always coming out with new styles, so there’s a constantly evolving selection.
Unfortunately, it can be pretty difficult to get your hands on a pair. Not only does the label make limited quantities, but you’ve also got to know all the exact release details.
As the brand behind the Yeezy sneaker, it should come as no surprise that this online store is the ideal place to snatch up a pair of the prestigious shoes.
- Free shipping on orders over $70
- Free returns
- Sign up to the adidas newsletter and get 15% off your first order and news of exclusive offers
If designer is what you’re looking for, this is where you can find it. Farfetch is one of the only official stockists of adidas Yeezy kicks, and the retailer stocks a huge collection.
- Flat shipping fee on orders over $350
- Free returns within 14 days
- Afterpay is available
Buy and sell authentic sneakers and streetwear. At Novelship you can find the largest selection of cool limited edition products you know and love.
- 100% authentic
- Payments and payouts are 100% fully secured
- Ship via DHL express worldwide
Although it gained popularity selling books, Amazon is now a one-stop shop for millions of products from a range of sellers. This online marketplace is one of the better places to shop for Yeezys as the selection is constantly evolving as new products are introduced.
- Free shipping and returns on millions of items for Amazon Prime members
- Wide product range
- Competitively priced products
StockX is a live bid marketplace and the world’s first stock market for apparel, footwear and more. Buyers place bids, sellers place asks and when they meet the transaction happens.
- 100% authentic stock guaranteed
- Product requests available
- Secure payment methods
Which of these retailers offer free shipping?
- adidas: Free shipping on orders over $70
- AliExpress: Free shipping available on some items
- Amazon: Free shipping and returns on millions of items for Amazon Prime members