Compare Validus Loans
Features of Validus SME loans
- Unsecured loans. Validus offers up to $500,000 SGD without any collateral needed to secure your loan. Get a loan without worrying about having your assets repossessed.
- Competitive interest rates. Interest rates with Validus SME loans begin from as little as 1% per month, tailored to what your firm can afford and what it needs.
- Short turnaround time. Validus is able to quickly evaluate your company’s loan application, usually within 2 working days.
- Applications with minimal documentation. With only a few financial documents, Validus is able to accurately and promptly understand your firm’s financial situation.
Types of Validus SME loans
Purchase order financing
- Interest rates: from 1.25% per month
- Maximum borrowing amount: up to 60% of the purchase order amount
- Minimum loan term: 30 days
- Maximum loan term: 90 days
- Interest rates: from 1% per month
- Maximum borrowing amount: up to 80% of the invoice amount
- Minimum loan term: 30 days
- Maximum loan term: 150 days
Working capital loans
- Interest rates: from 1.5% per month
- Maximum borrowing amount: up to S$250,000 with an unsecured loan
- Minimum loan term: 1 month
- Maximum loan term: 12 months
COVID-19 business loans
Validus has introduced a $50 million SME VSupport Package aimed at addressing cash flow challenges and operational expenses in order to support SME business growth. Here are the businesses who may stand to benefit from Validus COVID-19 SME loans.
- SMEs on the front lines of battling COVID-19 may receive up to $500,000 with no collateral needed. You could obtain approval in 48-hours and receive your funds in a day. Businesses who qualify include SMEs involved in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, distribution, and associated services such as cleaning, logistics, and delivery.
- SMEs who are suppliers to corporates or part of Validus’ Corporate Vendor Financing program may be pre-approved for zero-collateral invoice financing. This comes with perks such as raised limits for financing, longer repayment terms and access to reduced interest rates.
Fees to take note of
Validus SME loans are convenient and affordable to apply for. There are no application fees involved, and disbursal fees stand at 1-2.5% of your requested amount. Approach Validus for a more comprehensive understanding of the fees specific to your company’s borrowing needs.
How to apply
Before considering an application with Validus, check that your business is eligible for a Validus SME loan. To be eligible, your company must be registered under ACRA, have an operating history of at least 2 years and an annual revenue of at least $500,000.
Once you’ve verified your eligibility, you may get in touch with Validus to apply for an SME loan either by calling their hotline directly or requesting for a call back through their website. The loan application is a quick process that tends to take 15 minutes. However, be sure to have all the necessary documentation on hand before proceeding with your application. Here are some documents you may need when applying for a Validus SME loan.
- Bank statements for the past 6 months
- Latest Notice of Assessment for personal guarantors
- Latest Credit Bureau Statement of personal guarantors
- Company’s financial statements or management accounts for the past year
Loan applications with Validus are usually approved within 48 hours. Following this, funds will be disbursed to your account in 1 to 2 days.
Validus offers convenient and efficient loan applications, which is especially important for companies that need urgent funds. Always be sure to check your eligibility and provide valid documentation so as to ensure a smooth application process.
More guides on Finder
Validus Working Capital Loan Review
SMEs looking for short-term working capital financing can get a loan from Validus at competitive rates.