Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
BOC business loans
Remove roadblocks in your business with a loan from BOC.
Finding a business loan that meets the needs of your business for you can be essential to help finance and grow your company. BOC offers a range of corporate term loans which are tailored to meet the needs of more established businesses. Here are the key points to understand about BOC business loans.
How does a business loan from BOC work?
BOC business loans can be obtained in just a few simple steps.
- Visit BOC’s website and choose the type of loan that will work for your business
- Phone BOC, at 6412 8529, to discuss your loan in more detail
- Take any necessary further steps to apply for a business loan.
Features of a BOC business loan
- Good range of loan types to compare. According to BOC’s website, this provider currently offers four different corporate loan plans to meet business needs. At the time of writing, these were: syndicated loans, business overdrafts, asset financing and revolving credit facility (“RCF”).
- Trusted bank in Singapore. BOC is a well-respected name in Singaporean banking. As a customer you can expect excellent security features, including systems in place that tackle fraudulent activity and protect your personal data, and more. The multinational bank offers a range of business and personal accounts, home loans, credit cards and a host of other banking services.
How much will a BOC business loan cost?
- Rates of interest. Your interest rate will differ according to the type of loan and the risk involved. However, these loans are typically calculated on a monthly basis.
- Fees and charges. A processing fee and an early repayment fee are among the charges which could apply to your loan. OCBC loans may also carry a prepayment charge.
Make sure you read the full terms and conditions of your loan so that you understand its total cost, including all of the fees and charges you’ll want to be aware of.
How to apply for a business loan with BOC
The key eligibility criterion for BOC business loans is to have enough income to repay the loan. Additionally, a reasonable credit history is very important. This provider is likely to ask you how long has your company been registered and operating in Singapore, its business plan, and its annual revenue among other information.
Step 1: Decide on the type of business loan you want to apply for.
Step 2: Owing to the varied nature of obtaining a loan from BOC, the bank asks you to call 6412 8529 to begin the process of your loan application.
Compare other business loans
More guides on Finder
UOB Lady’s Savings Account review
Benefit from up to S$200,000 protection against female-related cancers and a range of health benefits when you save with the UOB Lady’s Savings Account.
Standard Chartered Bonus Saver Review
Earn boosted interest rates on the first S$80,000 of your Standard Chartered Bonus$aver account balance when you engage in any one (or more) of the five eligible categories.
YouTrip Business Review
YouTrip Business is a seamless and secure cross-border payments platform built for companies.
UOB Stash Account Review
Benefit from higher interest rates as you maintain or grow your monthly balance with UOB Stash Account.
A beginner’s guide to cryptocurrency ETFs
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
MSIG MaidPlus Insurance Review
Fulfil your hiring obligations and enjoy greater peace of mind with MSIG MaidPlus, a specialised insurance policy to protect your domestic worker from accidents, illness and more.
MSIG MotorMax Car Insurance Review
Protect yourself from financial losses related to auto accidents with MSIG MotorMax car insurance.
Instarem Amaze review
Benefit from 1% cashback, low-cost FX payments and seamless expense management with the Instarem Amaze card.
How to buy Cardano (ADA) in Singapore
Cardano (ADA) is an entirely new cryptocurrency network built from scratch. See what makes it unique, and where you can buy it.
How to buy Aave (AAVE)
Learn more about the AAVE cryptocurrency in this beginner’s and buyer’s guide.