BOC Visa Infinite Card Review
Enjoy a 1% cash rebate on all local purchases and no currency exchange fees on overseas transactions with the BOC Visa Infinite Card.
It’s not often that you can say that the more you spend the more you save, but the BOC Visa Infinite Card is one credit card where this statement is true. For all purchases no matter how big or small, you will receive a 1% cash rebate, plus you can earn higher interest on your savings account as long as you reach a minimum spend each month. The BOC Visa Infinite Card offers other benefits such as a 24/7 concierge service, lounge access and priority medical bookings, so read on to find out if this is the right card for you.
Benefits of using BOC Visa Infinite Card
- No currency exchange fees. When you make overseas transactions with you card, the usual 1.5% currency exchange fees are waived.
- Cash rebate. For all purchases made in Singapore, you’ll get a 1% cash rebate. No minimum or maximum spend applies.
- Bonus interest. If you have a BOC Multi-Currency savings account, you can earn up to 3.55% interest as long as you charge S$1,500 on your card.
- Concierge. When you need lifestyle assistance, a concierge is available 24/7.
- Priority medical queue. When you use 65doctor you’ll get priority bookings with a doctor.
- Lounge access. Enjoy Plaza Premium lounges worldwide with two complimentary access passes each year.
Features of the BOC Visa Infinite Card
- Annual fee. Yearly fees for the main cardholder are S$374.50, and there is a charge of S$187.25 p.a. for supplementary cardholders.
- Annual fee waiver. When you sign up for the BOC Visa Infinite Card, the first year annual fee is waived for both the main cardholder and supplementary cardholders.
- Purchase protection. Get complimentary purchase protection to use in the event of non-delivery or if you receive damaged goods.
- Travel insurance. Coverage of up to S$1 million in case of unexpected events when you travel.
How to apply for the BOC Visa Infinite Card?
If you’ve decided that you would like to apply for the BOC Visa Infinite Card, you can click the green ‘Go to site’ button at the top of the page to be taken to the BOC website. You will need to download an application form and submit this with supporting documents. Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria and have the required documents before beginning your application.
- Principal cardholder must be 21 years or older (18 for supplementary cards)
- An income of at least S$120,000
- If you earn less than S$120,00 per annum, you can still apply for the card as long as you have a minimum of S$25,000 fixed deposit.