Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
BOC Visa Infinite Card Review
Enjoy a 1% cash rebate on all local purchases and no currency exchange fees on overseas transactions with the BOC Visa Infinite Card.
For all purchases no matter how big or small, the BOC Visa Infinite Card provides a 1% cash rebate, plus you can earn higher interest on your savings account as long as you reach a minimum spend each month.
Other benefits includes a 24/7 concierge service, lounge access and priority medical bookings, so read on to find out if this is the right card for you.
Benefits of using BOC Visa Infinite Card
- No currency exchange fees. When you make overseas transactions with you card, the usual 1.5% currency exchange fees are waived.
- Cash rebate. For all purchases made in Singapore, you’ll get a 1% cash rebate with no earning cap. No minimum or maximum spend applies.
- Bonus interest. If you have a BOC Multi-Currency savings account, you can earn up to 3.55% interest as long as you charge at least S$1,500 on your card.
- Concierge. When you need lifestyle assistance, a concierge is available 24/7.
- Priority medical queue. Enjoy priority bookings at 65doctor by when you make an appointment online.
- Lounge access. Enjoy two complimentary access passes at participating Plaza Premium lounges worldwide each year.
Features of the BOC Visa Infinite Card
- Annual fee. Yearly fees for the main cardholder are S$374.50, and there is a charge of S$187.25 p.a. for supplementary cardholders.
- Annual fee waiver. When you sign up for the BOC Visa Infinite Card, the first year annual fee is waived for both the main cardholder and supplementary cardholders.
- Purchase protection. Get complimentary purchase protection in the event of non-delivery or if you receive damaged goods.
- Travel insurance. Coverage of up to S$1 million in case of unexpected events when you travel.
How to apply for the BOC Visa Infinite Card?
If you’ve decided that you would like to apply for the BOC Visa Infinite Card, simply head to the BOC website to download and submit a duly-filled application form along with supporting documents. Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria and have the required documents before beginning your application.
- Principal cardholder must be 21 years or older (18 for supplementary cards)
- An income of at least S$120,000
- If you earn less than S$120,000 p.a., you can still apply for the card as long as you have a minimum of S$25,000 fixed deposit.
The BOC Visa Infinite Card is worth considering if you like the idea of getting cash rebates back for all your purchases. Plus you can watch your nest egg grow with higher interest rates on your savings account and enjoy benefits like airport lounge access, priority medical bookings and a 24/7 concierge.
Even though this may sound very appealing, it’s best to explore your options and compare different cards to make sure that you are getting the right option to suit your shopping habits and savings goals.
More guides on Finder
Best student debit cards
Enjoy convenient payments and a wide range of benefits with debit cards options that match the fast-paced lifestyles of students and young adults.
UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card Review
Earn rewards on your daily spending and save on shopping, dining, petrol and more with the UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card.
UOB JCB Card Review
Earn accelerated rebates and get a one-year fee waiver with the UOB JCB Card.
UOB UnionPay Platinum Card
Earn 2% cash rebates with no minimum spend, enjoy fuel savings and more with UOB.
Best credit card travel promotions in Singapore
Signing up for a credit card with travel promotions can help you save money on your next trip away.
Best credit cards for golf
Find out how you can save on green fees, and enjoy a range of other cardholder perks with a credit card that offers golf rewards.
Best credit card buffet promotions in 2021
Find the latest dining promos at hotels and restaurants around Singapore.
Best Shopping Credit Cards
Discover the benefits you can get in-store and online with a shopping credit card.
Debit cards vs ATM cards
ATM and debit cards are often the first plastic card you’d gain access to. But what’s the difference between these two cards?
Online shopping debit cards
Learn more about the rewards and perks that come with online shopping debit cards in this guide.